• 15.84 m / 52 ft. LOA
• 8.74 m / 28.8 ft. BEAM
• 1.50 m / 4.11 ft. DRAFT
• 4 x 240 L / 4 x 63 US Gal. Water Tank
• 2 x 496 L / 2 x 131 US Gal. Fuel Tank
• 2 x 80 hp Yanmars Engine
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: Air conditioning, 280 L/H Watermaker, 4 burner Gas Stove Oven & part of refrigerator (82 L) Freezer
• Accomodation: 5 Double bed, 1 set Bunk Beds, 6 Showers, 6 Toilets, 1 in portside Forepeak Cabin Single, 1 with toilets in Starboard Skipper Shower & Fly Bridge
• Passengers: 12 Recommended & 13 Maximum
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: 1 in cockpit (80 L) Fridge, over flybridge Bimini, Cockpit Cushions + lounge cushions on flybridge, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, 2 with hot/cold water Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, 3 on flybridge Electric Winch, Self tailing winches, Dinghy, with electric winch Davits for the dinghy, Outboard Engine & 2 Swimming ladder
• Navigation: B&G GPS Plotter, B&G Auto Pilot, B&G Wind Instruments, B&G Speed Log, B&G Depth Sounder & mB&G VHF
• Facilities: Cabin Fans, Fusion with USB Radio, Electric Toilet Pump, Galley & 338 L Refrigerator
• Electric: 17.5 Kva Generator, 100A Battery Charger 12v/220v, 3000Va Inverter & 220 V Socket
OPTIONAL: Damage waiver (per day), Hostess/Cook (per day) & Skipper (per day)
DEPARTURE PORT OF YOUR CHOICE: (At additional fees) Grenade, Antigua, Tortola, St Vincent, Pointe-à-Pître, Le Marin & St Martin
ARRIVAL PORT OF YOUR CHOICE: (At additional fees) Grenade, Antigua, Tortola, St Vincent, Pointe-à-Pître, Le Marin & St Martin
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around St. George'S, GD.
The Windward Islands are for many the favored destination for their Caribbean sailing vacations. The calm trade winds, tropical rainforests, and quiet anchorages make these islands the ideal winter getaway. Set sail on a Martinique catamaran day tour and enjoy an adventure with a French flair, or go sailing St Vincent and the Grenadines and have fun hopping from island to island. A Grenada yacht charter is a great nautical experience both for beginners and experienced skippers. Read more below!