• 45.10 ft. / 13.96m LOA
• 25.9 ft. / 7.84 m BEAM
• 4.3 ft. / 1.30 m DRAFT
• 4 x 175 L / 46 US Gal. Water Tank
• 2 x 500 L Fuel Tank
• 2 x 57 hp YANMAR Engine
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: Air conditioning, 100 L (26 US Gal) / H Watermaker & Gas Stove Oven
• Accommodation: 4 Double bed, Convertible Saloon table Double, 4 Showers, 4 Toilets & 2 Forepeak Cabin Single
• Passengers: 8 Recommended & 12 Maximum
• Sails: Main Sail Full - Battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: 1 in cockpit (80 L / 12V) Fridge, Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Electric Anchor Windlass, 1 Electric Winch, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, Davits for the dinghy & Outboard Engine
• Navigation: B&G GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & B&G VHF
• Facilities: Cabin Fans, Radio, USB & Bluetooth MP3 & 4 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Electric Fridge 12V + additional (130 L)
• Electric: 11 kva 220 V Generator, 60 Amp Battery Charger, 12 V / 220 V Inverter, 12 V Socket & 4 x 120 w Solar Panel
OPTIONAL: Damage waiver (per day), Hostess/Cook (per day) & Skipper (per day)
DEPARTURE PORT OF YOUR CHOICE: (At additional fees) Grenade, Antigua, Tortola, St Vincent, Pointe-à-Pître, Le Marin & St Martin
ARRIVAL PORT OF YOUR CHOICE: (At additional fees) Grenade, Antigua, Tortola, St Vincent, Pointe-à-Pître, Le Marin & St Martin
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Cancellation Policy:
a. If Charterer cancels more than 60 days before original charter start, Charterer will lose its 30% deposit. If Charterer has already paid for add-on options, we will reimburse Charterer for these expenses.
b. If Charterer cancels 59 days or less before the original charter start, Charterer will lose the entire charter fee paid to date. If Charterer has already paid for add-on options, we will reimburse Charterer for these expenses, unless cancellation occurs within seven days of departure. If within seven days, payment for add-on options will not be refunded.
The listed price is estimated and might vary depending on the number of pax and the season, please contact the boat owner directly through the "Message Owner" option on the right side in blue.
Usually this boat operates around St. George'S, GD.
With the chance to explore a variety of distinct cultures, a Caribbean sailing vacation in the Windward Islands is the perfect way to discover this diverse region. A Sailo boat rental gives you the freedom to find your dream island.
Stretching from the shores of South America across the Caribbean, the Windward Islands are an island chain known for their diversity. Each of these unique islands has it’s very own character, with influences including French, British and Dutch all leaving their mark on the identities of these individual island nations.