The vessel is a catamaran that is resolutely elegant and laid-back, offering the best in luxury crewed charters. Designed by naval architects Van Peteghem Lauriot Prévost (VPLP) in close collaboration with the Lagoon design office, the 620 offers innovative solutions that respond to the expectations of today’s recreational sailors. Robustness, comfort, performance and a wide choice of facilities.
Large central panoramic saloon, a shaded aft cockpit and sheltered flybridge. The ocean view with its 50 shades of blue is an integral part of the decor, the perfect getaway. Fully air-conditioned, its wooden interiors in beech harmoniously combine luxury, space and light. 4 double cabins each equipped with a “King size” bed and private bathroom disposed around a huge lounge/kitchen. The heart of life on board, it offers its guests an unprecedented volume and space with a superb panoramic view of the sea.
You will appreciate its large cockpit – ideal for an “al fresco” dinner – and its deck arrangements, an unparalleled relaxation area with large spaces reserved for sunbathing. The rear skirts offer easy access to the boat and allow you to practice all water sports or simply to take a dip in the crystal clear water around your anchorage. On board the vessel, you will be welcomed by a crew of 3 whose professionalism and finesse will make your cruise a unique adventure. Accustomed to sailing all the seas of the world, your captain, skipper and hostess will help you discover the treasures and flavors of each stopover.
The beauty of the anchorages, the kindness of the inhabitants, the magic and the splendor of the islands will do the rest!
• Cabins: 4
• Heads: 4
• Year: 2016
• Hull type: Catamaran
• Length (LOA): 62' / 18.9 m
• Beam (width): 32' / 9.75 m
• Air Conditioning
• Draft (depth): 5' 1" / 1.55 m
• Engine size (standard): 150 hp / 111 kW
• No. of engines: 2
AMENITIES: Salon Tv, Salon Stereo, Sat Tv, iPod/Device Hookups, Sun Awning, Hammock, Deck Shower & Bimini
WATERSPORTS: Water Skis Adult, Water Skis Kids, Snorkel Gear, Tube, Wake Board, Kayaks (2 Pax), Floating Mats, Swim Platform, Boarding Ladder (Loc/Type), SU Paddle Boards, Fishing Gear & Rendezvous diving only
LISTED CHARTER PRICES are for 7 nights and are for 2-4 PAX ONLY. For bigger group size please check next page to add the additional pax to your charter.
Rates may vary and are higher during the holiday season, please inquire for details.
• Crewed yacht charters come complete with your own personal Captain & Chef (and in the larger yachts, first mate and hostess)
• Your meals aboard are included in the rate and prepared to your groups’ individual preferences and dietary requirements.
• Beverages are also included but please note special requests for specific brands may be subject to an additional charge.
• Watersports equipment (such as paddle boards, kayaks etc) are also included and some yachts offer all-inclusive diving.
• Each individual crewed yacht may charge for certain additional expenses (e.g. National Park Permit, Cruising permit, different port collections or departures). Please ask for a full break-down of costs
• Yacht photographs and specifications act as a guide and are for information purposes only. Although we endeavor to ensure that images are accurate reflections of the yachts in our fleet, certain aspects may vary slightly.
• An Environmental levy of $10 USD per head is payable by all visitors to the BVI on arrival
• We require a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation and the balance due of 50% no later than 45 days prior to charter start date. A smaller deposit and interim fee may be acceptable for bookings made more than 12 months in advance.
For watersports, menu and other charter details please inquire directly through "Message Owner".
Usually this boat operates around Road Town, VG.
A slice of Americana with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Islands on a private yacht charter from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.