The yacht is a Lagoon 560 luxury crewed catamaran available for charter with us in the BVI. Even at her maximum carrying capacity of eight guests, plus two crew, the vessel is roomy enough for all her guests to come together for a sumptuous evening meal, or to find privacy in smaller groups—either forward on the deck seating area, in the spacious cockpit, in the bright and open salon, or up on the flybridge with the pilot.
The four spacious guest cabins (3 with queen-sized beds, and one with single-sized bunk beds) come with en-suite heads and showers, fans, and private A/C controls. And, to a degree that puts other charter yachts to shame, they are also generously supplied with light and air from the outside through uniquely designed and strategically placed, hatches, windows, and portholes.
The vessel comes fully equipped with a water maker and generator, run by their 2 full-time crew ensuring a relaxing and worry-free vacation. Designed with rich honey-colored wood tones throughout, and featuring clean modern lines and unstintingly elegant appointments, the vessel is a yacht of unparalleled comfort and refinement.
• Cabins: 4
• Heads: 4
• Hull type: Catamaran
• Length (LOA): 56' / 17.06 m
• Beam (width): 31' / 9.45 m
• Air Conditioning
• Engine size (standard): 110 hp / 82 kW
• No. of engines: 2
CHARTER PRICES: (7 nights)
• High Rate (December to April): $27,500 USD per week
• Low Rate (May to November): $23,500 USD per week
LISTED CHARTER PRICES are for 7 nights and are for 2 PAX ONLY. For bigger group size please check next page to add the additional pax to your charter.
Rates may vary and are higher during the holiday season, please inquire for details.
• Crewed yacht charters come complete with your own personal Captain & Chef (and in the larger yachts, first mate and hostess)
• Your meals aboard are included in the rate and prepared to your groups’ individual preferences and dietary requirements.
• Beverages are also included but please note special requests for specific brands may be subject to an additional charge.
• Watersports equipment (such as paddle boards, kayaks etc) are also included and some yachts offer all-inclusive diving.
• Each individual crewed yacht may charge for certain additional expenses (e.g. National Park Permit, Cruising permit, different port collections or departures). Please ask for a full break-down of costs
• Yacht photographs and specifications act as a guide and are for information purposes only. Although we endeavor to ensure that images are accurate reflections of the yachts in our fleet, certain aspects may vary slightly.
• An Environmental levy of $10 USD per head is payable by all visitors to the BVI on arrival
• We require a 50% deposit to confirm the reservation and the balance due of 50% no later than 45 days prior to charter start date. A smaller deposit and interim fee may be acceptable for bookings made more than 12 months in advance.
For watersports, menu and other charter details please inquire directly through "Message Owner".
Usually this boat operates around Road Town, VG.
A slice of "Americana" with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Island on private yacht charters from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.