Welcome to Mexico - one of the most popular sailing destinations in North America! This Lagoon catamaran rental is perfect for you to enjoy an amazing boating adventure in Puerto Aventuras. Rent this sailing, 38 ft catamaran charter, perfectly suitable for a memorable vacation on the water in Mexico.
Welcome aboard our luxurious 38 ft. catamaran with plenty of room to fit 15 people comfortably. Sip on a refreshing margarita in the shade or layout and get a tan on the front sundeck. Enjoy our signature 6-hour Inha Reef and La Bocana tours with plenty of time to cruise with the sails set at silent to glide with the movements of the ocean. There's a large shaded area in back for those who don't want too much sun and a spacious sundeck in front for the sun worshippers and those that want to soak in the great view ahead. Everyone on board will have plenty of room to relax their way, whether in the shade or the sun! There's also the large inside living space with plenty of seating room, two spacious bedrooms and one large bathroom with shower. We also have a large kitchen and all the amenities like TVs and a powerful sound system. With the stability of a catamaran and plenty of space, this is the perfect vessel to enjoy a sunset cruise with friends or family on the warm Caribbean ocean.
Water (Potable) Capacity: 350 L
Hull Construction Material: Fibreglass
Hull Type: Multi
Length (feet): 38
Length: 10.9 M
Length Waterline: 10.9 M
Cruising Speed 7.00 km
Maximum Speed 8.00 knots
Number of Showers: 2
Shower Type: Enclosed
Number of Toilets: 2
Toilet Type: Enclosed
Number of TVs: 1
Holding Tank: 350 Litres
Entertainment and Appliances Notes: 12-volt flatscreen TVs and high-end stereo and sound woofer
Bilge Pump: Yes - 4
1 Tv Onboard
4 Bedroom With Double Beds
Up To 2 Deckhands
Snorkel Equipment Included
Underwater Camera Included
Max Capacity 20 People
Salon With 10 Sofa Spots
Plenty Of Shaded Areas
High-end Sound System
OUR TOUR AND THEIR PRICES:
• Mayan Riviera Coast Tour: $1,050 USD for 1-15 guests for 3 HOURS 16-20 guests $55 USD per extra person.
• In-Ha Turtle Snorkel Tour: $1,300 USD for 1-15 guests for 4 HOURS 16-20 guests $75 USD per extra person.
• Paamul Bay Catamaran Tour: $1,300 USD for 1-15 guests for 4 HOURS 16-20 guests $75 USD per extra person.
• In-Ha Turtle Snorkel & La Bocana Tour: $1,550 USD for 1-15 guests for 5 HOURS 16-20 guests $95 USD per extra person.
● El Cielo Cozumel Tour: $2,300 USD for 1-15 guests for 8 HOURS 16-20 guests $120 USD per extra person.
Above Tours Include:
● Open bar with:
Beer – Corona Extra
Vodka - Smirnoff
Rum – Bacardi Blanco
Whiskey – Black & White, by Buchannan’s
Tequila – José Cuervo
Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Light, Sprite, orange, pineapple, and cranberry juice, and bottled water.
● A variety of chips and freshly made guacamole.
● Towels, fishing and snorkel gear, and a waterproof camera.
Note: There’s always plenty of beer and liquor for even the thirstiest of groups. We also stock a lot of bottled water, soft drinks, and juice for those
who do not wish to consume alcohol. if you have any special requests, like any particular brand of alcohol, please don’t hesitate to ask.
● In-Ha Turtle Snorkel & La Bocana VIP Tour: $2,600 USD for 1-5 guests for 5 HOURS, $2,850 USD for 6-10 guests for 5 HOURS
• El Cielo Cozumel VIP Tour: $4,000 USD for 1-5 guests for 8 HOURS, $4,500 USD for 6-10 guests for 8 HOURS
• Premium bar with:
Don Julio Tequila Añejo, Don Julio Blanco, Grey Goose Vodka, Johnnie Walker Black Label Whiskey,
Havana Club Selection Rum and Beer Corona extra.
5 bottles of Moët & Chandon champagne.
Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Light, Sprite, orange, pineapple, cranberry juice and bottled water.
• Private onboard chef with special VIP menus to choose from:
• Towels, fishing and snorkel gear, and a waterproof camera.
Usually this boat operates around Puerto, MX.
You don’t have to be a travel connoisseur to have heard about the infamous Cancun. Everyone knows Cancun as the city which boasts an endless choice of beachside resorts and nonstop nightlife. While the booming party scene may seem like the main reason to book a holiday in this part of Mexico, sailing in Cancun is also a major attraction.
Sailing in Cancun is so popular, mainly because of the plethora of beaches and bays which surround the city.