Our 37’ Four Winns Vista yacht is the perfect day cruiser for up to 10 guests to comfortably spend the day visiting reefs and beaches around our beautiful Riviera Maya coastline. Recently fitted with two powerful diesel engines you will experience a smooth, quiet and fast ride from our marina to any of our amazing destinations with secluded beaches, reefs with turtles, crossing over to Cozumel for the day or seeing the majestic Tulum Ruins from the sea.
This yacht features a large shaded back with a spacious sofa area and a large cushioned front deck for the sun lovers where we are confident you will feel right at home. You can also take a break below deck in the roomy fully air-conditioned cabin and 1 bedroom area below with plenty of sofa area, a queen sized bed and a bathroom with an enclosed shower.
Fitted with all the latest safety features and a powerful high-end sound system and a spacious bathroom and kitchen with all the amenities like fridge, microwave oven and coffee maker, you will not miss anything on a full day trip in this 37’ Four Winns Vista yacht.
Come aboard and let the day with us on this beautiful 37’ luxury yacht be the highlight of your vacation, while our professional and experienced crew takes you to the most amazing destinations the Riviera Maya coast has to offer.
1 Bedroom With A Queen Sized Bed
Snorkel Equipment Included
Underwater Camera Included
Max Capacity 10 People
Salon With 8 Sofa Spots
Plenty Of Shaded Areas
High-end Sound System
1 Tv Onboard
Water (Potable) Capacity: 450 L
Hull Construction Material: Fibreglass
Hull Type: Mono
Length (feet): 37
Length: 11.2 M
Length Waterline: 11.2 M
Cruising Speed 30.00 kn
Maximum Speed 45.00 knots
Number of Showers: 1
Shower Type: Enclosed
Number of Toilets: 1
Toilet Type: Enclosed
Number of TVs: 1
Holding Tank: 450 Litres
Entertainment and Appliances Notes: 12 volt flatscreen TVs and high-end stereo and sound woofer
Bilge Pump: 4
OUR TOUR AND THEIR PRICES:
• Mayan Riviera Coast Tour: $700 USD for 1-5 guests for 3 HOURS & $850 USD for 6-10 guests for 3 HOURS
• In-Ha Turtle Snorkel Tour: $900 USD for 1-15 guests for 4 HOURS & $1,100 USD for 6-10 guests for 4 HOURS
• InHa Turtle Snorkel & La Bocana Tour: $1,100 USD for 1-5 guests for 5 HOURS & $1,350 USD for 6-10 guests for 5 HOURS
• El Cielo Cozumel Tour: $1,700 USD for 1-5 guests & $2,100 USD for 6-10 guests for 8 HOURS
Above Tours Include:
● Open bar with:
Beer – Corona Extra
Vodka - Smirnoff
Rum – Bacardi Blanco
Whiskey – Black & White, by Buchannan’s
Tequila – José Cuervo
Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Light, Sprite, orange, pineapple, and cranberry juice, and bottled water.
● A variety of chips and freshly made guacamole.
● Towels, fishing and snorkel gear, and a waterproof camera.
Note: There’s always plenty of beer and liquor for even the thirstiest of groups. We also stock a lot of bottled water, soft drinks, and juice for those
who do not wish to consume alcohol. if you have any special requests, like any particular brand of alcohol, please don’t hesitate to ask.
• In-Ha Turtle Snorkel & La Bocana VIP Tour: $2,250 USD for 1-5 guests for 5 HOURS &$2,500 USD for 6-10 guests for 5 HOURS
• El Cielo Cozumel VIP Tour: $3,600 USD for 1-5 guests & $4,000 USD for 6-10 guests for 8 HOURS
• Premium bar with:
Don Julio Tequila Añejo, Don Juilio Blanco, Grey Goose Vodka, Johnnie Walker Black Label Whiskey,
Havana Club Selection Rum and Beer Corona extra.
5 bottles of Moët & Chandon champagne.
Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Light, Sprite, orange, pineapple, cranberry juice and bottled water.
• Private onboard chef with special VIP menus to choose from:
• Towels, fishing and snorkel gear, and a waterproof camera.
Usually this boat operates around Puerto, MX.
You don’t have to be a travel connoisseur to have heard about the infamous Cancun. Everyone knows Cancun as the city which boasts an endless choice of beachside resorts and nonstop nightlife. While the booming party scene may seem like the main reason to book a holiday in this part of Mexico, the Cancun sailing scene is also a major attraction.
Sailing in Cancun is so popular, mainly because of the plethora of beaches and bays which surround the city.