Plan a special moment in time with that special someone. Join us on our elegant catamaran for your very special occasion and make your own lasting Memory at Sea or experience the breathtaking beauty of a sunset cruise as the sun dips below the horizon or relax and enjoy a leisurely cruise around the beautiful Bahamas while celebrating a special occasion. Our this elegant catamaran is featured with all the amenities required for a perfect cruising experience.
• 13.10 m / 43 ft. LOA
• 7.12 m / 23.35 ft. BEAM
• 1.20 m / 3.93 ft. DRAFT
• 800 L Water Tank
• 800 L Fuel Tank
• 2 x 50 hp Engine
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: 12v 60 L/H Watermaker, part of refrigerator Freezer & Steering Wheel
• Accommodation: 4 Double bed, Convertible Saloon, table Double, 4 Showers, 4 Toilets, 2 access by front cabin Forepeak Cabin Single & Fly Bridge
• Passengers: 8 Recommended & 12 Maximum
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Bimini: Cockpit Cushions + cushions on the flybridge and sunbathing deck, Cockpit Speakers, 2 Cockpit Table, with hot & cold water Cockpit Shower, 1 for mainsail Electric Winch, Dinghy & outboard Engine
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Others: Cabin Fans, fusion with Bluetooth Radio & Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: 615 l Refrigerator, Microwave & Ice Maker
• Electric: 12v/220v Inverter, 220 V Socket & 4 x 100 W Solar Panel
Additional Fees: Skipper & hostess
Departure/Arrival Port: Marsh Harbour
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
Visitors to the Bahamas will often pass through its capital city at least once. It’s easy to make the most of your stay, by exploring the nearby islands and tropical beaches with a Sailo boat rental from Nassau.
The vibrant capital of the Bahamas is home to resort hotels, cruise ship ports and all the trappings of a modern city. But don’t let that scare you off! There is plenty to do in Nassau and the city makes the perfect base to explore some of the more secluded islands.