Indulge in the pure luxury and comfort aboard Sun Odyssey 409. The vessel is featured with 3 cabins, 2 showers & 2 heads. It is powered with Yanmar 40 HP Engine and has 46 gal | 200 l Fuel capacity.
• SPECIFICATIONS: 13 ft | 3,99 m Beam, 5 ft | 1,50 m Draft, 80 Holding Tanks & 75,9 gal | 330 lWater capacity.
• RIG: Furling Genoa, Reefing system Mainsail & 849,27 ft² | 78,9 m²Sail area
• AMENITIES: Bathing platform, BBQ, Bimini Top, Boarding ladder, Bugs Screens, Dodger, Full Set of Charts, Hot/Cold pressurized fresh water, Lazy bag, Lazy jacks, 30 amps Shore power, Solar Panel & Steering Wheel
• ELECTRONICS: Autopilot, Compass, Depth sounder, Electric windlass, Log/Speedometer, VHF remote 7 Wind speed indicator
• LEISURE COMFORT DEVICES: 15HP Outboard Engine & 3m Rib Dinghy
• SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Emergency tiller, Flares, Foghorn, Plough anchor Main anchor + chain, Manual bilge pumps, DELTA Spare anchor & Tools and Spares
PRICE: Starts from $3,080 USD per week including Palm Cay Resort Access.
OPTIONAL: Skipper & Cook/hostess
• DEPARTURE PORT (optional): Nassau & Exuma
• ARRIVAL PORT (optional): Nassau, Great Exuma, Staniel Cay, Eleuthera & Exuma
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
Visitors to the Bahamas will often pass through its capital city at least once. It’s easy to make the most of your stay, by exploring the nearby islands and tropical beaches with a Sailo boat rental from Nassau.
The vibrant capital of the Bahamas is home to resort hotels, cruise ship ports and all the trappings of a modern city. But don’t let that scare you off! There is plenty to do in Nassau and the city makes the perfect base to explore some of the more secluded islands.