The Grady White 223 Tournament is a family friendly boat for up to eight passengers. Whether you want to go fishing, skiing or towing water toys she can handle it with ease. She is equally at ease taking on a cruise around our fabulous eastern long island waters.
Please Contact for availability. We are closed on Mondays.
There is a $1,000 deposit.
• 3 Day Discount (3-6 days): 10% discount.
• Weekly Discount (7-20 days): 15% discount.
• Monthly Discount (21 to 60 days): 20% discount.
• Seasonal Discount (More than 60 days): 35% discount.
Terms & Conditions:
• The hours of operations are 10.00 am - 4:00 pm and all boats must be back in the marina by 4:00 pm.
• All boats must return to the dock of origin by 4:00 pm and if on daily rental the overage is computed at a rate of $110 USD per hour with any tow boat expense solely the expense of the renter.
• The “Captain” must be at least 25 years of age, hold a valid driver's license, and a major credit card.
• Fuel charges are not included in the rental price. boats leave dock full of fuel. The renter pays for the refueling at the end of the rental period.
• Cancellations or changes (7) days before the reservation check-in date will be assessed a $50 USD re-booking/cancellation fee. At the time we receive your full rental payment, your small boat reservation is confirmed. no shows, late arrivals, or early departures are not eligible for refund.
This boat rental was seamless from the very beginning of the process. The owner as well as sailo.com were very easy to work with and quick to respond to my questions. I would highly recommend renting this boat with this owner and this company. Brian and the staff at the marina were extremely knowledgable and helpful upon arrival. I definitely will be renting again hopefully next summer!
Member since June 2015
Boating is my passion and I love sharing it with other people. I aim to provide the ultimate boating experience utilizing the best customer service and product quality there is. I look forward to seeing you on the water!
Usually this boat operates around Hampton Bays, NY.
New York City looks great from the ground, but that view from the water is something else! Jump aboard a Sailo boat rental from the Big Apple and experience the thrill of the sea - and snap plenty of incredible pictures.
It might not be the first thing you think of when finding things to do in New York City, but renting a boat for a full day or just a few hours is a truly memorable experience.