The Oceanis 48 is a full-size yacht which boasts an expansive cockpit and wide open interior, all in understated luxury: design, space and seamlessly integrated functionality, with beautiful details and finish options. The family versions surprise with their level of comfort and make no concessions to either space or functionality.
• L.O.A: 14.85 m
• Built: 2016
• Max Guests Onboard: 10
• Cabins: 5
Bareboat Charter Price: (Per Week)
• August: €5,200 EUR
• July & September: €4,850 EUR
• October - June: €4,200EUR
• 5%: 2 Weeks, Boat Show & Early Booking (6 Months prior to charter date)
• 10%: 3 Weeks
• 15%: 4 Weeks
• 15%: Max. Cumulative Discount
Bareboat Charter Options:
• Skipper: €150 EUR Per day
• O/Board Engine: €90 EUR Per week
• Airport Transfer/up to 4 Pax: €30 EUR Each way
• Airport Transfer/4+ Pax: €60 EUR Each way
Bareboat Obligatory Charges:
• End Cleaning: €90 EUR Per Boat
Bareboat Charter – Schedule
• Start of the charter period for bareboat charter is flexible.
Skipper Requirements – Bareboat Charter – Qualifications:
• For bareboat charter, we require that one of the charter guests has a minimum of RYA/MCA coastal skipper or International body equivalent. A charter experience form is also required to be completed and submitted prior to charter commencement, this is to be completed by the charter guests detailing skipper/crew experience prior to charter commencement.
What’s included – Bareboat Charter
• Linen (one set per week), all local taxes and VAT, Bottled gas for cooking, dinghy, hand towels and full yacht/guest insurance.
What’s not included – Bareboat Charter
• Not included is fuel, skipper, food, personal travel insurance (recommended) or any other charges you may incur whilst away from your provided marina berth.
• 50% upon booking and balance of charter cost to be received 4 weeks prior to charter commencement. Payments to be made via bank transfer. Should the booking be taken less than 4 weeks away from charter date commencement, the full charter cost is required to confirm and secure the yacht.
Security Deposit (Refundable)
• On all bareboat charters, a security deposit of €3,000 EUR for the boat is required prior to the commencement of the charter. This security deposit can be affected before handover by credit card/or cash.
Cancellation must be done 30 days prior the charter date for full refund, else no refund will be given.
The listed price is estimated. Please inquire directly through the "Message Owner" for exact pricing and availability.
Usually this boat operates around Gzira, MT.