The Oceanis 48 is a full-size yacht which boasts an expansive cockpit and wide open interior, all in understated luxury: design, space and seamlessly integrated functionality, with beautiful details and finish options. The family versions surprise with their level of comfort and make no concessions to either space or functionality.
• L.O.A: 14.85 m
• Built: 2016
• Max Guests Onboard: 10
• Cabins: 5
Bareboat Charter Price: (Per Week)
• August: €5,200 EUR
• July & September: €4,850 EUR
• October - June: €4,200EUR
• 5%: 2 Weeks, Boat Show & Early Booking (6 Months prior to charter date)
• 10%: 3 Weeks
• 15%: 4 Weeks
• 15%: Max. Cumulative Discount
Bareboat Charter Options:
• Skipper: €150 EUR Per day
• O/Board Engine: €90 EUR Per week
• Airport Transfer/up to 4 Pax: €30 EUR Each way
• Airport Transfer/4+ Pax: €60 EUR Each way
Bareboat Obligatory Charges:
• End Cleaning: €90 EUR Per Boat
Bareboat Charter – Schedule
• Start of the charter period for bareboat charter is flexible.
Skipper Requirements – Bareboat Charter – Qualifications:
• For bareboat charter, we require that one of the charter guests has a minimum of RYA/MCA coastal skipper or International body equivalent. A charter experience form is also required to be completed and submitted prior to charter commencement, this is to be completed by the charter guests detailing skipper/crew experience prior to charter commencement.
What’s included – Bareboat Charter
• Linen (one set per week), all local taxes and VAT, Bottled gas for cooking, dinghy, hand towels and full yacht/guest insurance.
What’s not included – Bareboat Charter
• Not included is fuel, skipper, food, personal travel insurance (recommended) or any other charges you may incur whilst away from your provided marina berth.
• 50% upon booking and balance of charter cost to be received 4 weeks prior to charter commencement. Payments to be made via bank transfer. Should the booking be taken less than 4 weeks away from charter date commencement, the full charter cost is required to confirm and secure the yacht.
Security Deposit (Refundable)
• On all bareboat charters, a security deposit of €3,000 EUR for the boat is required prior to the commencement of the charter. This security deposit can be affected before handover by credit card/or cash.
Cancellation must be done 30 days prior the charter date for full refund, else no refund will be given.
Usually this boat operates around Gzira, MT.