Plan a special moment in time with that special someone. Join us on our elegant catamaran for your very special occasion and make your own lasting Memory at Sea or experience the breathtaking beauty of a sunset cruise as the sun dips below the horizon or relax and enjoy a leisurely cruise around the beautiful Guadeloupe while celebrating a special occasion. Our this elegant catamaran is featured with all the amenities required for a perfect cruising experience.
• Draft: 3.67 ft.
• Fuel Tank: 103 US Gal. / 400 L
• Water Tank: 211 US Gal. / 800 L
• Beam: 22 ft.
• Engine: 2 x 40 hp Volvo Engines
• Length: 40 ft.
Features & Facilities:
• Convertible Saloon Table Double
• Forepeak Cabin Single: 2 (child or 1m60 maximum)
• Toilets: 4
• Double bed: 4
• Showers: 4
• Freezer part of fridge
• Gas Stove Oven
• Cockpit Cushions + lounge cushions
• Cockpit Speakers
• Davits for the dinghy
• Electric Anchor Windlass
• Outboard Engine
• Swimming ladder
• Bimini over flybridge
• Cockpit Shower with hot/cold water
• Cockpit Table + 2 in forward cockpit
• Electric Winch: 1
• Swim Platform cockpit extension
• 12 V Socket in cabins + 1 at chart table
• Converter 12v/220v, 1600W
• Solar Panel 2 x 100W
• Electric Toilet Pump: 4
• Cabin Fans
• Radio: Fusion with Bluetooth
• Refrigerator: 272 L with dedicated converter
• Watermaker: 60 L/h, 12V
• Depth Sounder: Raymarine
• Speed Log: Raymarine
• Wind Instruments: Raymarine
• Auto Pilot: Raymarine
• GPS Plotter: Raymarine
• VHF: Raymarine
• Main Sail battened
• Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Roller Genoa
Price starts at $3,234 USD
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around , GP.
A Carribean archipelago with a French flavor - discover this tropical gem from the deck of your Sailo boat rental. You’ll find plenty to entice and enthall you both onshore and off when sailing Guadeloupe.
Shaped like a butterfly and just as pretty, Guadeloupe sits in the middle of the Antilles, a region known as the Leeward Islands. From this strategic location, it’s the perfect spot to either spend time exploring with a Guadeloupe yacht charter, or venture further afield to neighbouring islands such as Dominica or Montserrat.