The newly commissioned 2016 vessel is a truly stunning catamaran, built and maintained to the highest of standards. She has a spacious cockpit where you can live inside and out – an amazing foredeck for sunbathing and a magnificent flybridge for relaxing and entertaining. The views are breathtaking as you sail.
The interior of the vessel has all of the comforts of home but on a luxury yacht. She has 4 queen staterooms each with its own ensuite bath as well as an inviting common area. The vessel will accommodate up to 6-8 guests for your dream vacation.
Gourmet meals are expertly prepared in a fully stocked galley and served al fresco on the aft deck where you can view the coastline and feel the Caribbean breezes.
The vessel’s outdoor deck areas offer plenty of flexible space. Pass the day reading, sunbathing or relaxing on the flybridge. The forward trampolines and aft dining area extend your living area and give you easy access to the clear blue of the Caribbean Sea. All of the boat toys are available to make your fun on the water even better. There is something for everyone as you sail in pristine waters.
• Length: 58 ft/17.7 m
• Year Built: 2016
• Sleeping Guests: 8
• Cruising Speeds: 8 kts / 14.8 km/h
• Beam: 29 ft 2 in / 8.9 m
• Builder: Fountaine Pajot
• Crew Captain: Stuart Evans + 1
• Draft: 5 ft 7 in / 1.4 m
• Flag Virgin Islands (British)
• General: BBQ, Book library, Deck shower, Special diets, Sun cushions, Swim platform & Watermaker
• Electrical: Indoor audio system, iPod dock, TV saloon & Wi-Fi.
• Toys: Floating Mats, Inflatable floating island, Kayak, Kneeboard, Paddleboards multiple & Tube - Towable
• Tender: Hard Bottom tender 13ft / 4.00m - 40hp engine
• Diving: Insured for diving, Crew certified & Diving if certified
All inclusive price: $26,000 USD per week(7 nights) for up to 6 guests
Usually this boat operates around , VG.
A slice of Americana with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Islands on a private yacht charter from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.