The vessel is a Lagoon 620 Catamaran which offers the very latest in design and layout. Ideally suited to the Caribbean. Numerous spaces to relax, including a huge fly-bridge with all the amenities one expects of a luxury yacht. A true 'home from home'.
An Award Winning professional Chef creates mouth-watering attractive dishes to ensure your stay aboard is a delight.
We offer three of the very best sailing locations in the Caribbean: The British Virgin Islands, St.Martin/Sint Maarten, Anguilla and St.Barts, and St.Lucia to Grenada ( including the Grenadines).
• Length: 62 ft / 18.9 m
• Year Built: 2013
• Sleeping Guests: 6
• Cruising Speeds: 8 kts / 14.8 km/h
• Beam: 33 ft 1 in / 10.1 m
• Builder: Lagoon
• Crew Captain: Christopher Worsfold + 1
• VAT Registered No
• Draft: 6 ft 6 in / 1.7 m
• Designer: VPLP
• Flag: United Kingdom
• General: Book library, Deck shower, Fishing gear - light, Hammocks, Icemaker, Sun cushions, Swim platform & Watermaker
• Electrical: CD library, Cell phone, DVD library, DVD player master cabin, Indoor audio system, iPod dock, TV master cabin, TV saloon & Wi-Fi
• Toys: Assorted water toys, Beach games, Board games, Kayaks multiple, Kneeboard, Paddleboards multiple, Tube - towable, Water skis - adult & Water skis - child
• Tender: Hard Bottom tender 15ft / 4.60m - 50hp engine
All inclusive price: $32,000 USD per week(7 nights) for up to 6 guests
Usually this boat operates around , VG.
At Sailo, we love exotic yachting paradises with a relaxed vibe! That’s why we put together our top five favorite things to do by boat in the US Virgin Islands. Choose one of our USVI yacht charters and cruise to Caneel Bay Resort for the evening. Or head to Cruz Bay on one of our boat rentals in USVI and try the famous “Painkiller” cocktail at The Beach Bar. St Thomas sailing charters are the best idea for a shopping jaunt. Hop on a catamaran charter and start sailing your Caribbean dream!