The vessel is a Lagoon 620 Catamaran which offers the very latest in design and layout. Ideally suited to the Caribbean. Numerous spaces to relax, including a huge fly-bridge with all the amenities one expects of a luxury yacht. A true 'home from home'.
An Award Winning professional Chef creates mouth-watering attractive dishes to ensure your stay aboard is a delight.
We offer three of the very best sailing locations in the Caribbean: The British Virgin Islands, St.Martin/Sint Maarten, Anguilla and St.Barts, and St.Lucia to Grenada ( including the Grenadines).
• Length: 62 ft / 18.9 m
• Year Built: 2013
• Sleeping Guests: 6
• Cruising Speeds: 8 kts / 14.8 km/h
• Beam: 33 ft 1 in / 10.1 m
• Builder: Lagoon
• Crew Captain: Christopher Worsfold + 1
• VAT Registered No
• Draft: 6 ft 6 in / 1.7 m
• Designer: VPLP
• Flag: United Kingdom
• General: Book library, Deck shower, Fishing gear - light, Hammocks, Icemaker, Sun cushions, Swim platform & Watermaker
• Electrical: CD library, Cell phone, DVD library, DVD player master cabin, Indoor audio system, iPod dock, TV master cabin, TV saloon & Wi-Fi
• Toys: Assorted water toys, Beach games, Board games, Kayaks multiple, Kneeboard, Paddleboards multiple, Tube - towable, Water skis - adult & Water skis - child
• Tender: Hard Bottom tender 15ft / 4.60m - 50hp engine
All inclusive price: $32,000 USD per week(7 nights) for up to 6 guests
Usually this boat operates around , VG.
A slice of Americana with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Islands on a private yacht charter from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.