Kuralu is a 49’ sailing catamaran built in the UK with plenty of shade or a nice deck to lay in the sun. It has a freshwater shower and washroom on board.
• West End to Jost Van Dyke - Sandy Spit and White Bay, Soggy Dollar.
• Road Town to Norman Island - The Caves and Indians.
• West End to Norman Island - The Caves and Indians.
• Road Town to Cooper and Peter Island.
PRIVATE CHARTER (Price includes up to 10 guests): - $1,653 USD for 7 hours
• Price includes snorkeling equipment with floatation aids like noodles and belts, a delicious lunch and open bar
• Buffet Lunch is prepared fresh daily and is vegetarian-friendly.
• We offer freshly made quiches, a green salad with Kuralu dressing, our famous coleslaw, cheese board, cold cut platter, fresh French bread, assorted crackers and fruit. Guests consistently rate our lunch as the highlight of their trip.
• For drinks, we offer fruit punch, rum punch, beers, sodas and water.
Please bring towels and sunscreen. We respectfully request no spray sunscreen due to safety reasons (slippery decks).
Usually this boat operates around Tortola, VG.
A slice of "Americana" with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Island on private yacht charters from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.