No brand catches boat enthusiasts eyes quite like Chris Craft. Famous throughout the world for the style and quality of its mahogany hulls chosen by presidents and great celebrities, has been an icon for several generations of American well being.
Our 2016 Chris Craft Capri was part of a small batch of 43 made world wide. A classic recreation of the original and famous Chis Craft Capri of the 1950's.
Some of our favorite activities with the Capri include;
- Harbor cruising to view the large yachts, homes, and downtown buildings of San Diego.
- Sunset cruising to catch the beautiful sunsets over the water.
- Open ocean cruising along Southern California coastlines and enjoying a swim.
* Two infant and two toddler life vest are available, but please notify us ahead of time so we can assure they are all on board.
* Toilet is not available for use.
* Fuel not included. If you want to fill up the fuel on your own, you can fill up at a local water station. Otherwise, you will need to select the fuel add on option at checkout.
Usually this boat operates around San Diego, CA.
From sightseeing to whale watching, do more with a sailing charter in San Diego. There’s a good reason San Diego is called the finest city, so come find out why with a private boat rental from Sailo.
When it comes to Californian lifestyle, we think San Diego is the city that most encapsulates the Golden State ethos. Year round sunshine? Check. Beaches and surf culture? Check. Laid back but buzzing city? Check. And, of course, lots of opportunity to play on the water with your very own yacht charter!