Tired of the bareboats and other charters with no snorkel gear, no sound systems, no fresh water showers, inexperienced “local” captains, and other shortfalls? We set out to provide a service that offers all the amenities that guests could imagine onboard our sleek 33′ Jupiter Center Console. Gone are the days of hearing engine noise as you crash your way over to Soggy Dollar Bar. We've got top of the line sound systems that bring the party with you! Need a rinse after being in the ocean all day? We have fresh water showers. This charter prides itself on having top of the line boats to choose from to ensure that you travel in comfort and style on your St. Thomas boat rental or St. John boat rental.
Want to go snorkeling at the Caves of Norman Island and at The Indians! Done. We have more than enough snorkel gear on board for every member of your party, and our born and bred local captains know these waters like none other. We pride ourselves on offering a safe local experience, coupled with the luxuries and amenities at an affordable price, so our guests get the best of both worlds.
- Full day charters: typically 9am-5pm
- Fees are subject to change depending on the day of the weeks (Sundays are extra), and time of the year (BVI holidays, festivals).
- The charter guests are responsible for covering customs fees (at least $40 for BVI trips), fuel, dock fees, captain's gratuity (island-norm is 15-20% of the cost of your boat trip)
- Passports required for BVI trips
- Don't forget sunscreen and towels.
- Price up to 6 guests - please contact us for larger parties
- FUEL: depending on your destinations, St Thomas power boat rental fuel costs range from $100-$250. Both of our boats are equipped with very fuel efficient Yamaha 4-stroke outboards, and fuel costs for all of our trips are very manageable given the distance that we cover. When booking your St Thomas power boat rental, let us know if you have an itinerary in mind and we can give you an estimate of what the fuel cost will be. Typically fuel range is between $175-$225 but trips to Virgin Gorda are closer to $300 in fuel
Usually this boat operates around Charlotte Amalie, VI.
The BVI’s have it all: pristine white beaches, turquoise waters, and countless fun destinations. For a true tropical paradise, hop on your yacht charter in the BVI’s and sail to Cane Garden Bay on Tortola. With a sailboat charter in BVI, you can explore untouched natural wonders on Sandy Spit Island or choose one of our boat rentals for Virgin Gorda Baths. If you sail the islands in the winter, New Year’s Eve on Jost Van Dyke is a must on your list of things to do in the British Virgin Islands!More about British Virgin Islands