The vessel is a Voyage 50 Mayotte Catamaran. It was specially designed by famed Naval Architect Alexander Simonis for fast, comfortable, luxury charters. Its extra wide beam offers outstanding stability, safety and exceptional space in its four staterooms with queen beds and ensuite heads, huge saloon, cockpit and decks. The beautiful gourmet upper-level galley shares its large panoramic-view windows with the saloon and bar that form an exceptional airy and bright integrated entertainment area, where you, your family and friends will enjoy the vacation of a lifetime. And when it comes to having fun in the water, the large teak aft deck and the two “sugar scoop” swim platforms with large s/s ladders and handrails make it extremely easy and safe for everyone to get in and out of the water and take part in all the fun. It also makes getting in and out of the dinghy a breeze. No stress, no worries, all fun and enjoyment.
The vessel features three cabins with queen-sized beds and en-suite heads and showers. The vessel is fully air-conditioned throughout.. The crew has a separate head and shower.
• Length: 50 ft / 15.2 m
• Year Built: 1997
• Sleeping Guests: 6
• Cruising Speeds: 6.5 kts / 12 km/h
• Engines: Yanmar
• Beam: 27 ft 2 in / 8.3 m
• Builder: Mayotte
• Crew Captain: Byron Groenewald + 1
• Draft: 4 ft 11 in / 1.2 m
• Designer: Voyage
• Flag: Virgin Islands (British)
• General: BBQ, deck shower, fishing gear - light, hammocks, owner-operator, special diets & swim platform
• Electrical: Cell phone, DVD library, DVD player saloon, Indoor audio system, Local TV, MP3 music server, Outdoor audio system & Wi-Fi
• Toys: Beach games, Board games, Floating Mats, Kayak, Kiteboard equipment, Paddleboard, Tube - towable, Wakeboard, Water skis - adult & Windsurfer - Adult.
• Tender: Caribe tender 13ft / 4.00m - 60hp engine
• Diving: Diving by arrangementSnorkelling gearUnderwater scooter multiple
All inclusive price: $16,000 USD per week(7 nights) for up to 6 guests
The listed price is estimated. Please inquire directly through the "Message Owner" for exact pricing and availability.
Usually this boat operates around , VG.
A slice of Americana with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Island on private yacht charters from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.