Golden chance to explore the beautiful waters of Indonesia. From Komodo to Raja Ampat, you’ll be amazed by the abundance of sea life and the natural beauty of this slice of heaven on Earth. Indonesia is known for having the most diverse wildlife on earth. You won’t find healthier corals anywhere. You will see fish from the small pygmy seahorse to large mantas and sharks. You will be offered a variety of shore excursions like visiting an island Komodo dragons, visiting local villages, watching an active volcano or a BBQ dinner on a deserted island.
Our liveaboard is a spacious, double-masted, teak motor-sail liveaboard, built according to the ‘traditional Pinisi style’ and designed for a discerning dive clientele. As a guest aboard, you will experience modern comfort combined with the charm of a traditional boat. It has been built following modern and environmentally friendly principles and gives us the opportunity to explore remote areas which only a few – if any – have seen. It is 132′ long and 30′ beam gives you lots of room to relax between dives or shore excursions in the large main salon or sun deck. The eight large cabins have en-suite baths and lots of storage space. Our 14 crew will take care of your every need. It has 3 dive guides and tenders so you will be diving in a small group.
Our liveaboard offers a variety of different scuba diving itineraries depending on the time of year with trip length ranging from 6 to 14 nights. They dive Raja Ampat in the fall/winter. The Banda Sea and Forgotten Islands (Alor) in spring-fall. Komodo in the summer.
• Foredeck, preparation area for scuba diving
• Dining / Bar / Sofas
• Captain’s bridge
• Diving equipment/compressors / laundry
• Lounge / photo / video area
• Open sitting corner at the stern; spacious sundeck with sunbeds above the main salon.
• It sleeps 16 max in 8 private cabins. This is the drawing of its cabin deck, with the position of the cabins dedicated to guests (Cabin 1-8. Cabin 9 is Cruise Director’s cabin).
• Starts from $2,520 USD per person per week
• Full board, 2-3 dives plus 1-night dive per day according to program and weather conditions, guide, tank, weight belt, soft drinks on board, round-trip airport transfers.
• Nitrox tanks, diving and snorkelling gear, beer, wine and spirits, national park tickets, PADI courses (subject to instructor availability, upon request), fuel surcharge & port fees for Raja Ampat, Banda Sea & Maluku cruises listed below.
Usually this boat operates around West Papua, ID.