We are pleased to offer our Bermuda 77 catamaran for private charter in Bermuda. It is without a doubt the largest and most luxurious sailing charter yacht in Bermuda. Whether you would like to take out a small group of close friends and family or host a large cocktail cruise, we have you covered. The spacious deck areas, ample interior/exterior lounge seating and panoramic views from the flybridge make it the perfect yacht to host your next event in Bermuda.
• Length: 77ft (23.5)
• Breadth: 35ft (10.5m)
• Builder: Bermuda Yachts
• First B77 built: 2014
• Hull design/ Engineering: Schionning Designs
• Displacement: 18.5T
• Payload: 2.5T
• Motoring (cruise speed): 8 kts
• Motoring (max speed): 15 kts
• Sailing (top speed): 20 kts
Features & Facilities:
• Yanmar Diesel Engines: Twin Yanmar 4JH4-HTHE (110 hp) drive the Bermuda 77. Usually this would be fairly lightweight for a vessel of this size, but due to the Bermuda 77's ultra lightweight and narrow hull design, this is more than enough to drive her along at a comfortable 15 knots cruising.
• Teleflex KE-4 Electric Throttle Control: The Teleflex KE-4 throttles offer the smoothest possible engine control. Due to the flybridge helm stations being reasonably far away from the engines, a cable run this long using standard throttle cable would have considerable friction. This system uses electrical signals to a control unit in the engine rooms for effortless shifting which could be done with one finger!
• Sea Recovery Aquamatic Watermaker: Top of the range water maker for those times when access to marina facilities to refill tanks isn't possible. This is a fully automated water maker with a remote touch screen at the helm station for monitoring and controlling the unit.
• BEP CZONE Distributed Power: State-of-the-art digital power management offers an intuitive way to manage onboard DC circuits. All tank levels, battery voltages, lights and circuits can be viewed and controlled from a single touch-screen at the saloon helm station.
• Garmin Navigation Suite: Full Garmin Suite: Garmin 5208 Touch screen chartplotters (x4), 18" HD Radar, GSD 22 Depth Sounders, VHF with AIS, Wireless VHF handsets with intercom features for onboard communication, Autopilot, Airmar PB200 weather station.
• Samsung LED TV: The TV Lounge is equipped with a 32" LED TV. Guest cabins also feature LED TV's for high definition entertainment.
• Apple TV Media Server: Each cabin is fitted with an Apple TV. This acts as a media server and gives each cabin access to an extensive library of Audio and Video.
• Apple ipad: These can be used as a remote to control the cabins audio and video, as well as making the perfect interface for emailing, reading newspapers and use as a personal computer for each cabin and while on deck.
• Bose Sound Dock: Each cabin is equipped with a Bose Sound Dock. This offers superior sound in a super-compact form. Guests onboard can either plug their own ipod into it or they can play music off the onboard music library via the Apple TV.
• Bose Surround Sound: The saloon features a Bose Acoustimass surround sound system which offers a superior sound quality usually synonymous with luxury homes.
Prices: (Max 70 Passengers)
• 2 Hours (0-30 passengers): $2,300 USD /($1,150/hr)
• 3 Hours (0-30 passengers): $3,000 USD/($1,000/hr)
• Each additional hour (0-30 passengers) : $800 USD/hr
• Each additional passenger beyond 30 passengers: $20 USD/hr
The prices are estimates and depend on the number of guests, the catering and bar package you choose. Please contact us for pricing and package options! We can't wait to have you aboard!
-If the client wishes to cancel with more than 30 days before the charter then we will refund the deposit less a $150 administration fee.
-If the client wishes to cancel with less than 30 days and more than 14 days before the charter then we will refund the deposit less $1,000
-If the client wishes to cancel with less than 14 days before the charter then the full deposit will be lost.
If client and captain agree there is inclement weather for a charter then there are 2 options:
1.Charter can be cancelled and the deposit will be refunded.
2.Charter can be re-scheduled for another available date at no cost.
Usually this boat operates around Warwick, BM.
Home to pink sandy beaches, a multitude of exceptional dive sites and with a fascinating history, Bermuda makes an excellent location for a sailing vacation on board your own private Bermuda boat rental.
A self governing British overseas territory, Bermuda is known mostly for her beautiful beaches, luxury resorts and as being the focal point of the mysterious ‘triangle’. Whatever the truth behind the mystery, there is one fact that every Bermudan will testify to: Bermuda is an excellent sailing location to enjoy with a private yacht charter.