41 ft | 12,38 m Length
3 double cabins
3 Double Berth
4.20 m BEAM
1.70 m DRAFT
8.540 kg Displacement
530 L Water Tank
200 L Fuel Tank
Yanmar 40 hp sail drive Engine
• Amenities: Steering Wheel
• Accommodation: 3 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 2 Showers & 2 Toilets
• Sails: Main Sail Semi - Battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, with hot/cold water Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Dinghy & Outboard Engine
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: Electric Toilet Pump
• Electric: 12v/220v, 2000w Converter
• Damage wavier (Mandatory in case of captained charter)
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Vieux Port, FR.
With a long maritime tradition, Marseille is the ideal spot to start your Cote d’Azur journey on a Sailo luxury yacht charter in the Mediterranean. Pick your favorites from the many things to do by boat from Marseille: day trips to Cassis and Cape Canaille, or to Frioul Islands, and diving adventures in Calanques National Park. A sailboat charter on the French Riviera is your ticket to discover one of the most amazing coastlines in Europe, with an stunning scenery and glamorous seaside resorts.