40 ft | 12,12 m Length
3 double cabins
3 Double berth
6.72 m BEAM
1.12 m DRAFT
211 US Gal. / 800 L Water Tank
103 US Gal. / 400 L Fuel Tank
2 x 40 hp Volvo Engine
• Amenities: Gas Stove Oven & Freezer part of fridge
• Accomodation: 3 Double bed, 2 Showers & 2 Toilets
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: cockpit extension Swim Platform, over flybridge Bimini, Cockpit Cushions + lounge cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table + 2 in forward cockpit, Cockpit Showerwith hot/cold water, Electric Anchor Windlass, 1 Electric Winch, Dinghy, Davits for the dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: Raymarine GPS Plotter, Raymarine Auto Pilot, Raymarine Wind Instruments, Raymarine Speed Log, Raymarine Depth Sounder & Raymarine VHF
• Facilities: Cabin Fans & Fusion with bluetooth Radio
• Galley: 272 L with a dedicated converter Refrigerator
• Electric: 12v/220v, 1600W Converter, in cabins + 1 at chart table 12 V Socket & 2 x 100W Solar Panel
• Damage wavier (Mandatory in case of captained charter)
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Vieux Port, FR.
With a long maritime tradition, Marseille is the ideal spot to start your Cote d’Azur journey on a Sailo luxury yacht charter in the Mediterranean. Pick your favorites from the many things to do by boat from Marseille: day trips to Cassis and Cape Canaille, or to Frioul Islands, and diving adventures in Calanques National Park. A sailboat charter on the French Riviera is your ticket to discover one of the most amazing coastlines in Europe, with an stunning scenery and glamorous seaside resorts.