This superb Leopard 4700 catamaran available for charter in Grenada comes from the designers Robertson & Caine and was previously named Cruising World‘s “Best Charter Boat of the Year”.
Her well thought out interior layout provides for four spacious and private double berth staterooms, each with ensuite shower and head. The open plan galley is set out in the bridge deck and comes well equipped with a microwave oven, Force 10 four-burner stove, mechanical refrigeration system providing excellent cooling to the freezer box.
The 12V refrigerator box is separate to minimize the opening of the freezer. There are ample work surfaces allowing for uncluttered food preparation. The main saloon is kitted out with an AM/FM and CD player. A large folding dining table with a u-shaped settee provides a comfortable seating arrangement.
Above decks, the wide transom and aft deck offer easy access to the huge cockpit. There is ample space under the shade of a full bimini to seat all guests. Convenient access to the water is provided from the aft deck. The rig geometry for this yacht allows for ease of handling without compromising performance.
• Cabins: 4
• Heads: 4
• Year: 2001
• Hull type: Catamaran
• Length (LOA): 46' 11" / 14.3 m
• Beam (width): 24' 4" / 7.41 m
• Draft (depth): 4' 5" / 1.34 m
• Primary fuel tank capacity: 159 gal / 600 L
• Water capacity: 206 gal / 780 L
• Engine make: Yanmar
• Engine size (standard): 50 hp / 37 kW
• No. of engines: 2
• Chart Plotter. All our boats have plotters, many of them are mounted at the wheel. For makes and models please ask.
• Other electronics – depth and speed, and in most cases wind instruments.
• All boats either carry a built-in inverter or a small portable unit. Most boats are 110V but some are 220V. These days most charging equipment/ laptops etc. will take dual voltage.
• Safety equipment. All our boats are well equipped with lifejackets, liferaft, flares, fire extinguishers, fire blanket, VHF radio, through hull plugs, first aid kit, flashlights.
• Navigation equipment – charts, nav tools, binoculars.
• Dinghy and outboard motor, normally 5hp for monohulls and 9.8 or 15hp for cats.
• BBQ Grill (charcoal)
• Bimini and in most boats a dodger
• Electric windlass on all boats
• Refrigeration and bigger boats may also have a freezer
• Pillows, linens, and towels
• Clothes pegs
• Stereo with aux and/ or USB input for i-pod or storage device
• Tool Kit
• Cockpit cushions
• All galley and cooking utensils
• Cigarette Lighter Outlet 12V
• A complimentary starter kit on arrival containing such things as a bottle of rum, coke, water, wash up liquid, small soaps, paper napkins, trash bags, 1 roll toilet paper per head, matches and a bag of ice in the fridge
• Linens and towels (beach, bath, face & hand) for your use during the charter, as well as spares, should you wish to change sheets or need more towels.
• We provide you with printed clearance forms for your use so you don’t need to fill them in or bring your own.
• Full fuel and water tanks at the start of the charter. You will pay for fuel used at the end of the charter, including dinghy gas. Fuel is provided on our dock.
Prices Start From:
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around True Blue, GD.
The Windward Islands are for many the favored destination for their Caribbean sailing vacations. The calm trade winds, tropical rainforests, and quiet anchorages make these islands the ideal winter getaway. Set sail on a Martinique catamaran day tour and enjoy an adventure with a French flair, or go sailing St Vincent and the Grenadines and have fun hopping from island to island. A Grenada yacht charter is a great nautical experience both for beginners and experienced skippers. Read more below!More about Windward Islands