Be your own captain sailing in all of the places in Grenada you have always dreamed of onboard our elegant catamaran. Grenada is an ideal destination for your sailing vacation. Our catamaran is featured with all the amenities for a perfect cruising experience which will make your upcoming vacation rememberable forever.
Boarding the Lagoon 440 catamaran from the transom, yacht charter guests step into the lounge-like, aft deck cockpit area which features a semi u-shaped bench seating arrangement. A fixed solid bimini provides cover for this area and a wet bar located before the saloon entrance is a great facility for the on-deck living. The forward seating area by the trampoline provides additional space for sunbathing and relaxing.
A bimini-shaded fly-bridge provides excellent visibility for the helm on the Lagoon 440 charter catamaran and incorporates a long bench seat for the crew. All lines are led to the fly-bridge making the yacht easy to sail when short-handed.
Below decks, the saloon area is exceptionally bright with large vertical windows offering panoramic views and plenty of light. Seating is carefully thought out with a console settee and an L-shaped bench settee opposite. An oval coffee table, which can be replaced with the wood cockpit table, really makes this area multi-functional. The fully equipped galley with fridge, 3–burner stove with separate oven and ample, stainless steel counter-tops (including 3 sinks) completes the below decks living area. A generator and air conditioning provide the ultimate comfort in Caribbean sailing.
There are 4 well-appointed double cabins with plentiful hanging and storage space. The cabins are located in each aft and forward hull and each cabin is served with its own spacious shower and head. There is one additional single berth with deck hatch access located in the port forepeak with a head in the starboard forepeak. Charter guests can look forward to a truly luxurious Grenada sailing vacation aboard this Lagoon 440 charter catamaran.
• Cabins: 4
• Heads: 4
• Year: 2005
• Hull type: Catamaran
• Length (LOA): 44' / 13.4 m
• Beam (width): 25' 4" / 7.71 m
• Air Conditioning: Yes
• Draft (depth): 4' 4" / 1.31 m
• Primary fuel tank capacity: 169 gal / 640 L
• Water capacity: 240 gal / 910 L
• Engine size (standard): 53 hp / 39 kW
• No. of engines: 2
• Chart Plotter. All our boats have plotters, many of them are mounted at the wheel. For makes and models please ask.
• Other electronics – depth and speed, and in most cases wind instruments.
• All boats either carry a built-in inverter or a small portable unit. Most boats are 110V but some are 220V. These days most charging equipment/ laptops etc. will take dual voltage.
• Safety equipment. All our boats are well equipped with lifejackets, liferaft, flares, fire extinguishers, fire blanket, VHF radio, through hull plugs, first aid kit, flashlights.
• Navigation equipment – charts, nav tools, binoculars.
• Dinghy and outboard motor, normally 5hp for monohulls and 9.8 or 15hp for cats.
• BBQ Grill (charcoal)
• Bimini and in most boats a dodger
• Electric windlass on all boats
• Refrigeration and bigger boats may also have a freezer
• Pillows, linens, and towels
• Clothes pegs
• Stereo with aux and/ or USB input for i-pod or storage device
• Tool Kit
• Cockpit cushions
• All galley and cooking utensils
• Cigarette Lighter Outlet 12V
• A complimentary starter kit on arrival containing such things as a bottle of rum, coke, water, wash up liquid, small soaps, paper napkins, trash bags, 1 roll toilet paper per head, matches and a bag of ice in the fridge
• Linens and towels (beach, bath, face & hand) for your use during the charter, as well as spares, should you wish to change sheets or need more towels.
• We provide you with printed clearance forms for your use so you don’t need to fill them in or bring your own.
• Full fuel and water tanks at the start of the charter. You will pay for fuel used at the end of the charter, including dinghy gas. Fuel is provided on our dock.
Price Starts From:
• $4,995 USD/week
• $713 USD/day
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around True Blue, GD.
The Windward Islands are for many the favored destination for their Caribbean sailing vacations. The calm trade winds, tropical rainforests, and quiet anchorages make these islands the ideal winter getaway. Set sail on a Martinique catamaran day tour and enjoy an adventure with a French flair, or go sailing St Vincent and the Grenadines and have fun hopping from island to island. A Grenada yacht charter is a great nautical experience both for beginners and experienced skippers. Read more below!More about Windward Islands