Have a fantastic vacation onboard one of the most comfortable and spacious catamarans. Getting onboard is the perfect way to escape from the boisterous crowds. Have some quality time with your loved ones or friends or colleagues or have an adventurous trip aboard.
We’re delighted to present our Leopard 430 Catamaran for charter in Grenada. The Leopard 430 comes from the designers Robertson and Caine and is considered one of the most popular designs for charter guests and cruisers. This ideal charter catamaran is spacious and luxurious, combining 4 ensuite cabins as well as two single berths in the forward bows. This makes the layout perfect for families and friends. Also, this yacht features complete electronics and high powered engines, providing great performance under sail and power. An onboard generator and air conditioning ensure year-round comfort.
The cockpit is large and spacious and covered by a hard-top coach roof. It leads onto a large swim platform, perfect for an afternoon snorkel or early morning swim. The hard top also provides excellent protection from the sun and easy access to the mainsail. The helm seat is raised to starboard with room for two and its own sunroof for viewing the mainsail. There is a 360-degree view making navigation and maneuvers easy.
Large louvers in the forward end of the house restrict sun glare into the interior and are good steps to the coach roof. The anchor and electric windlass are on the centerline inside a hatch for ease when anchoring.
Two large trampolines forward provide a comfortable place to lounge and enjoy your vacation. Also, two pulpit seats forward further enhance the lounging area by the trampolines.
The Leopard 430’s sailing performance is enhanced by a large fully battened mainsail and 120% genoa. Past guests have reached sailing of 10 knots in winds of 20 knots or less with both main and genoa out.
The interior integrates an open-plan layout with exceptional volume. The Saloon is light and bright, boasting panoramic views and a modern galley up design with Corian work surfaces. Air-conditioning and an onboard generator provide additional interior comfort.
Access below is through wide glass doors that pour light into the spacious saloon. The dinette forward is raised to provide 360-degree views around the boat and seats eight with ease.
It is designed to stay cool in the Caribbean with four portlets above the galley and dinette forward for good flow-through ventilation right through to the cockpit. Also, there is a brand new air-conditioner and 6kw quiet Northern Lights generator to provide the ultimate comfort for chartering.
The open plan galley comes equipped with blender/smoothie maker, food processor, ice-maker, two burner stove and double sink. There are ample work surfaces allowing for ease of food preparation. The saloon has an AM/FM CD player, Speakers inside and out. The large dining table is comfortable and inviting. Cushions are newly covered with “soft as butter” leatherette.
The four en-suite cabins are well appointed with easy access to getting in and out of the queen size berths. Also, there are ample ports to allow for cross ventilation in the cabins and heads. 110 Outlets are in each cabin to keep cell phones charged. Lastly, each head has its own shower, medicine cabinet and two ports for ventilation.
• Cabins: 4
• Heads: 4
• Year: 2007
• Hull type: Catamaran
• Length (LOA): 42' / 12.8 m
• Beam (width): 22' 11" / 6.98 m
• Air Conditioning: Yes
• Draft (depth): 4' 4" / 1.31 m
• Primary fuel tank capacity: 95 gal / 360 L
• Water capacity: 206 gal / 780 L
• Engine make: Yanmar
• Engine size (standard): 40 hp / 29 kW
• No. of engines: 2
• Chart Plotter. All our boats have plotters, many of them are mounted at the wheel. For makes and models please ask.
• Other electronics – depth and speed, and in most cases wind instruments.
• All boats either carry a built-in inverter or a small portable unit. Most boats are 110V but some are 220V. These days most charging equipment/ laptops etc. will take dual voltage.
• Safety equipment. All our boats are well equipped with lifejackets, liferaft, flares, fire extinguishers, fire blanket, VHF radio, through hull plugs, first aid kit, flashlights.
• Navigation equipment – charts, nav tools, binoculars.
• Dinghy and outboard motor, normally 5hp for monohulls and 9.8 or 15hp for cats.
• BBQ Grill (charcoal)
• Bimini and in most boats a dodger
• Electric windlass on all boats
• Refrigeration and bigger boats may also have a freezer
• Pillows, linens, and towels
• Clothes pegs
• Stereo with aux and/ or USB input for i-pod or storage device
• Tool Kit
• Cockpit cushions
• All galley and cooking utensils
• Cigarette Lighter Outlet 12V
• A complimentary starter kit on arrival containing such things as a bottle of rum, coke, water, wash up liquid, small soaps, paper napkins, trash bags, 1 roll toilet paper per head, matches and a bag of ice in the fridge
• Linens and towels (beach, bath, face & hand) for your use during the charter, as well as spares, should you wish to change sheets or need more towels.
• We provide you with printed clearance forms for your use so you don’t need to fill them in or bring your own.
• Full fuel and water tanks at the start of the charter. You will pay for fuel used at the end of the charter, including dinghy gas. Fuel is provided on our dock.
Price Starts From:
• $3,995 USD/week
• $570 USD/day
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around True Blue, GD.
The Windward Islands are for many the favored destination for their Caribbean sailing vacations. The calm trade winds, tropical rainforests, and quiet anchorages make these islands the ideal winter getaway. Set sail on a Martinique catamaran day tour and enjoy an adventure with a French flair, or go sailing St Vincent and the Grenadines and have fun hopping from island to island. A Grenada yacht charter is a great nautical experience both for beginners and experienced skippers. Read more below!More about Windward Islands