Explore the breathtaking white sand beaches of the beautiful Grenada. Every view of Grenada has its own special beauty, character and legends. Come sail with us and discover the magic of the Grenada on this elegant sailing yacht.
The performance-driven Leopard 384 is at the heart of the Leopard line. With her generous sail plan and stepped hull design, our Leopard 384 charter catamaran provides excellent performance for your Grenada sailing vacation. She was built in Cape Town, South Africa by Robertson-Cane making her fully blue-water capable, perfect for exploring the windward islands.
On deck, space is well thought out and usable; from the large transoms to the open and spacious aft, side and forward decks, getting around this yacht is easy and safe. The hardtop bimini over the cockpit provides superior protection from the elements and also offers a stable working platform. This Leopard 38 also benefits from shore-side air conditioning – ideal for those balmy evenings in the Grenadines!
The 4-cabin, 2-head interior layout on the Leopard 38 is spacious and ideal for families and groups of friends alike. The spacious salon, well-equipped galley, and same-level walk-through to the outdoor seating area make dining aboard a pleasure.3
• Cabins: 4
• Heads: 2
• Year: 2011
• Hull type: Catamaran
• Length (LOA): 37' 6" / 11.43 m
• Beam (width): 19' 9" / 6.01 m
• Air Conditioning Shore-Side
• Draft (depth): 3' 5" / 1.04 m
• Primary fuel tank capacity: 92 gal / 350 L
• Water capacity: 265 gal / 1,003 L
• Engine make + Drive: Yanmar / Sail Drive
• Engine size (standard): 30 hp / 22 kW
• No. of engines: 2
• Chart Plotter. All our boats have plotters, many of them are mounted at the wheel. For makes and models please ask.
• Other electronics – depth and speed, and in most cases wind instruments.
• All boats either carry a built-in inverter or a small portable unit. Most boats are 110V but • some are 220V. These days most charging equipment/ laptops etc. will take dual voltage.
• Safety equipment. All our boats are well equipped with lifejackets, liferaft, flares, fire extinguishers, fire blanket, VHF radio, through hull plugs, first aid kit, flashlights.
• Navigation equipment – charts, nav tools, binoculars.
• Dinghy and outboard motor, normally 5hp for monohulls and 9.8 or 15hp for cats.
• BBQ Grill (charcoal)
• Bimini and in most boats a dodger
• Electric windlass on all boats
• Refrigeration and bigger boats may also have a freezer
• Pillows, linens, and towels
• Clothes pegs
• Stereo with aux and/ or USB input for i-pod or storage device
• Tool Kit
• Cockpit cushions
• All galley and cooking utensils
• Cigarette Lighter Outlet 12V
• A complimentary starter kit on arrival containing such things as a bottle of rum, coke, water, wash up liquid, small soaps, paper napkins, trash bags, 1 roll toilet paper per head, matches & a bag of ice in the fridge
• Linens and towels (beach, bath, face & hand) for your use during the charter, as well as spares should you wish to change sheets or need more towels.
• We provide you with printed clearance forms for your use so you don’t need to fill them in or bring your own.
• Full fuel and water tanks at the start of the charter. You will pay for fuel used at the end of the charter, including dinghy gas. Fuel is provided on our dock.
Prices Start From:
• $3,495 USD/week
• $499 USD/day
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around True Blue, GD.
The Windward Islands are for many the favored destination for their Caribbean sailing vacations. The calm trade winds, tropical rainforests, and quiet anchorages make these islands the ideal winter getaway. Set sail on a Martinique catamaran day tour and enjoy an adventure with a French flair, or go sailing St Vincent and the Grenadines and have fun hopping from island to island. A Grenada yacht charter is a great nautical experience both for beginners and experienced skippers. Read more below!More about Windward Islands