The vessel was built in 1998. After a renovation in 2010, she took her final form that you can all enjoy today. She is 22 m long with 6 cabins and can accommodate 14 guests. She has 6 double cabins, all with en-suite facilities. The vessel is a perfect gulet to charter in Croatia and Montenegro.
• Cabin: 6 (6 Double)
• Pax: 14 (12+2)
• LOA: 22 M
• Beam: 6 M
• Built 1998
• Refit: 2010
• Base Port: Trogir/Croatia
• Cruising Area: Adriatic
Prices: (Per day)
• April: €1,125 EUR
• May: €1,125 EUR
• June: €1,555 EUR
• July: €1,700 EUR
• August: €1,700 EUR
• September: €1,555 EUR
• October: €1,125 EUR
Included In Basic Rates:
• Crew & onboard services
• Fuel costs for cruising up to 4 hours per day
• Use of onboard water sports and recreational equipment (Excluding fuel costs)
• Yacht insurance
• Provisioning of food and beverages
• Port entry, exit fees and taxes
• Airport transfers (Optional)
• Crew gratuity (Optional)
What to Bring:
At least two swimming suits. High protection sun lotion, sun protection cap, protection lipstick, the attire should be according to warm (night) – hot (daytime) temperatures, camera or/and handy-cam, beach towels and personal towels. A memory book to note your happy moments. No shoes are allowed on board, just bring your sneakers or walking shoes for land cruising.
Gulets do not permit guests to bring pets on board for several reasons. The crew is required to maintain rigid cleanliness standards for all their guests and there is a potential of allergens from animal remaining on board. Animals are typically not accustomed to the strict confinement of a ship and an active cruising can be quite uncomfortable for pets. Just like humans, animals can also be sensitive to the effects of motion and may become disoriented or lethargic.
April, May and October’s temperature range between 20 and 26 degrees centigrade and are much cooler than at the height of the season. Temperatures for June, July and August are hot, ranging from 30 to 38 degrees centigrade. It is not humid and unlikely to see rain at the height of summer.
Optional on GSM System with limited data allowance. Please inform us before.
• If you cancel the booking more than 30 days prior to the commencement date, we will be entitled to keep the Deposit and refund any balance to you.
• If you cancel the booking within 30 days prior to the commencement date the charter fees are not refundable. If we are able to re-charter the Yacht for all or part of the charter period, a proportion of the charter fee may be refunded.
For more details please inquire directly through "Message Owner". Hope we will meet soon.
Usually this boat operates around Trogir, HR.
Welcome to the Dalmatian coast, the sailing paradise of the Adriatic Sea! Split, Croatia is the perfect spot to start your adventure: dock at ACI marina in Split and visit the city, or cruise to Hvar and the Pakleni islands. For a short sail, hop on your boat charter to Trogir, Croatia. Or set sail on your boat rental to Lastovo islands and stop by Drevnik island for an unforgettable seafood dinner. You’ve come to the right place to find the best Split, Croatia attractions by boat. Read on...