No matter how far inland we live, there’s something about the sea that calls to us. It’s wide. It’s deep. It’s blue. It’s a canvas upon which we can paint adventures we otherwise can't-do on dry land. Worried about not having your own yacht? No need to worry! We have a solution for you at a very affordable cost. Climb aboard and explore Tortola with a small group of fellow adventurers to discover your destination every isolated cove, pristine beach, and secluded coastal village. Billions of years ago, we emerged from the sea. Isn’t it time you went back?
- Amenities: Air conditioning, Generator, Watermaker, and Freezer
- Accommodation:4 Double bed, 1 set Bunk Beds, 5 Showers, 5 Toilets and a Forepeak Cabin in starboard - Single
- Sails: Mainsail Full - Battened, Roller Genoa, Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
- Deck: Fridge, Bimini, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Table, hot & cold Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, 1 for mainsail Electric Winch, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, Davits for the dinghy, Outboard Engine and Swimming ladder.
- Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments and VHF
- Facilities: gas one BBQ, saloon Cabin Fans, fusion with Bluetooth Radio, 5 Electric Toilet Pump
- Galley: 190 L Refrigerator
- Electric: 12 V Socket and 220 V Socket
Skipper, damage wavier and hostess available for an additional cost.
Please contact directly through "Message Owner" for more details.
Usually this boat operates around Tortola, VG.
A slice of "Americana" with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Island on private yacht charters from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.