Set sail on an unforgettable voyage aboard the innovative Moorings 4000. Created by The Moorings and world-renowned catamaran manufacturers Robertson and Caine, this sail catamaran sets the standard for contemporary comfort at sea. With a reconfigured interior layout, new forward access to the trampoline, and a spacious 3 cabin layout, this yacht is the perfect platform for families, couples and groups with accommodation for up to 8 guests.
The 4000 features a spacious three-cabin layout. An owner’s suite fills the entire starboard hull with ample storage, counter space, double bed, and a full private bathroom. Two additional cabins, each with double beds, share a full bathroom in the port hull.
The fully appointed galley is located forward to a spacious settee located aft. Oversized sliding glass doors open to the aft cockpit providing panoramic views from the interior and the best of indoor/outdoor living. With this newly adjacent indoor and outdoor seating, the 4000 layout will provide increased ventilation throughout and ample seating, creating an enhanced social ambiance for your entire crew.
Only on the Moorings 4000, you will find a convenient front door that opens to the trampoline, perfect for easy access to sunbathing and relaxing with friends and family on your charter. When it comes to navigating, the Moorings 4000 features a raised helm station with a full range of Raymarine electronics, supplementary power from dual 29 horsepower engines and more – all combining to provide superior agility and speed on the water.
• Max Passengers: 8
• Toilets: 2
• Showers: 3
• Length Overall: 39'4"
• Beam: 22'1"
• Draft: 4'1"
• Sail Area: 1032 sq ft
• Water Capacity: 206 gal.
• Engine: 2 x Yanmar Diesel 29 hp
• Fuel Capacity: 95 gal.
• Air Conditioning: This yacht has generator-powered A/C.
• Convertible Saloon: This yacht has a convertible saloon, which offers sleeping arrangements for up to two guests. This space is included as a double berth the listed maximum capacity of your yacht.
• Forepeaks: This yacht has a forepeak that is accessible through the forward port cabin. It is not separated from the cabin, is very small and is only suitable for a small child or extra storage. It is not recommended as a berth for your charter and is not included in the maximum capacity of your yacht.
• Skipper/Cook: A hired Skipper or cook will need to use an interior cabin.
• Starts from $5,343 USD per week
Prices will vary by season, duration & # of pax. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Tortola, VG.
A slice of Americana with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Islands on a private yacht charter from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.