• 34 ft | 10,34 length
• 3 double cabins
• 1 shower
• 1 head
• 3 Double Berth
• 3.44 m /11'3'' beam
• 1.98 m / 6'5'' draft
• 206 L/54 US Gal Water Tank
• 130 L/34 US Gal Fuel Tank
• 21 cv Engine
FEATURES & FACILITIES:
• Electronics: Electric windlass
• Amenities: 2 Steering Wheel
• Accommodation: 3 Double bed, 1 Showers & 1 Toilets
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Bimini, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: Hot Water, Cabin Fans & Radio
• Galley: Electric Fridge 12V
• Electric: 110 V Socket
• Damage waiver (per day)
• Hostess/Cook (per day)
• Skipper (per day)
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing and availability.
Usually this boat operates around Tortola, VG.
A slice of Americana with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Islands on a private yacht charter from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.