Greece has more than 1400 islands and the largest coastline in Europe. It is located in the South –East, engulfed by three seas Ionian, Aegean and Mediterranean. In this long and astoundingly beautiful coastline, there are countless bays and coves that are waiting for you. By sea purity, Greece is among top countries in the world, with more than 400 beaches and nine marinas awarded with famous European "Blue Flag", carefully chosen and following strict environmental and other criteria.
• Length: 27.43 m
• Draft: 3.50 m
• Manufacture Year: 2001
• Refut: 2011
• Cabins: 6
• Heads: 6
• Capacity: 12
• Engine: 360 hp turbo Scania
• Fuel Consumption: 100 l/hr
Features & Facilities:
• Accommodation: Exceptionally spacious to accommodate 12(twelve) passengers in 6 (six) cabins and an ample saloon area with full air-conditioning. All cabins are also fully air-conditioned, they all have double beds, and 4 cabins have a single bed as well. Each cabin has a private en-suite shower room with sink and flush toilet, and 220 Volt electricity. The crew enjoy separate quarters with their own shower and toilet facilities. The crew of 4 included in the price.
• Recreation & Entertainment: Horizon rib boat 3.90m, canoes, snorkelling & fishing gear, CD/cassette, stereo system, TV, DVD, video, Internet & Satelite TV.
• Equipment: Fully equipped as per class regulations, Radar, GPS/plotter, VHF - telephone & DSC, EPIRB, Navtex, Autopilot, Depth sounder.
• Standard Inventory: Engine, Hot Water, Autopilot, Outboard, Pillow Cases, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets, Refrigerator, Loudspeakers, CD player, G.P.S., V.H.F., Lighthouse book, Pilot book, Charts, Speakers, Swimming ladder, Horseshoe Buoys, Fenders, Log/speed, Sounder, Dinghy, Windlass, Anchor, Bimini, Sprayhood, Mainsail, Genoa, First Aid Kit, Fire extinguishers, Radar Reflector, Safety Harnesses, Black balls, Life jacket junior, Life jackets, Liferaft
• Sea Toys: Avon jet rib 320m, water ski equipment, rings, canoe, windsurf, snorkeling & fishing gear Canoee, Snorkeling Equipment, Fishing Equipment Other Facilities Water Skiing, rings, jet ski
Please note that departures and/or returns of yachts are usually scheduled for Saturdays because the duration of charters are mostly 1, 2 or 3 weeks. Upon request, we can consider providing One-way charter.
You will receive a customised answer within the next 24 hours. Please note that the proposal is based on the information you initially provided. So, do not hesitate to include in your request any information you consider important or to contact us again if you need more information/clarifications.
All our boats (as all legal charter boats in Greece) are fully insured, including :
• Third party and passenger civil liability minimum €500 EUR any one accident.
• Damage liability third party and passenger's yacht €150 EUR any one accident.
• Sea pollution liability €150 EUR
Booking Cancellation Policy:
We calculate cancellation fees based on the period of time between the date of cancellation and the departure date as follows:
• The policy of "Dossier's expenses" (3% of the booking price or minimum 150 EUR) will be applied for bookings cancelled after signing the contract and in the time period up to 90 days prior to boat embarkation.
• Bookings cancelled between 90-60 days before embarkation, 30% of the total charter amount will be kept.
• Bookings cancelled between 60-30 days before embarkation, 50% of the total charter amount will be kept.
Usually this boat operates around Thessaloniki, GR.