Sailing in Greece is not just travelling to your destination. Sailing is enjoyment in the journey itself. Sailing is not reserved only for few. It is affordable to everyone! Simply choose deluxe or budget sailing vacations, and decide the right destination for you!
• Length: 28.30 m
• Beam: 6.33 m
• Draft: 2.90 m
• Engine Type: 2 x 320HP - DHI
• Fuel Consumption: 120 Lit/Hr
• Manufacture Year: 2004
• Cabins: 5
• Heads: 5
• Capacity: 12
Features & Facilities:
• Accommodation: For 12 guests in 5 cabins – one Master, one double with one single bed, two doubles with one upper single bed, one double, all with en-suite facilities. The crew of 5 included in the price.
• Recreation: one inflatable rib ZAR 4,5m Yamaha 4-stroke 80HP (45 knots), one plastic boat 3,2m Yamaha 5HP, water ski, canoe, windsurf (upon request), snorkelling as well as underwater fishing equipment
• Equipment: Full complement of communications and safety equipment
• Entertainment: TV + Video + DVD + computers available in Salon and cabins.
• Standard Inventory: Engine, Hot Water, Autopilot, Outboard, Pillow Cases, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets, Refrigerator, Loudspeakers, CD player, G.P.S., V.H.F., Lighthouse book, Pilot book, Charts, Speakers, Swimming ladder, Horseshoe Buoys, Fenders, Log/speed, Sounder, Dinghy, Windlass, Anchor, Bimini, Sprayhood, Mainsail, Genoa, First Aid Kit, Fire extinguishers, Radar Reflector, Safety Harnesses, Black balls, Life jacket junior, Life jackets, Liferaft
Please note that departures and/or returns of yachts are usually scheduled for Saturdays because the duration of charters are mostly 1, 2 or 3 weeks. Upon request, we can consider providing One-way charter.
You will receive a customised answer within the next 24 hours. Please note that the proposal is based on the information you initially provided. So, do not hesitate to include in your request any information you consider important or to contact us again if you need more information/clarifications.
All our boats (as all legal charter boats in Greece) are fully insured, including :
• Third party and passenger civil liability minimum €500 EUR any one accident.
• Damage liability third party and passenger's yacht €150 EUR any one accident.
• Sea pollution liability €150 EUR
Booking Cancellation Policy:
We calculate cancellation fees based on the period of time between the date of cancellation and the departure date as follows:
• The policy of "Dossier's expenses" (3% of the booking price or minimum 150 EUR) will be applied for bookings cancelled after signing the contract and in the time period up to 90 days prior to boat embarkation.
• Bookings cancelled between 90-60 days before embarkation, 30% of the total charter amount will be kept.
• Bookings cancelled between 60-30 days before embarkation, 50% of the total charter amount will be kept.
Usually this boat operates around Thessaloniki, GR.