Want to have some adventurous memories with your friends, family or colleagues? Why not get onboard & explore the picturesque views of Greece, treasuring the memories of your upcoming vacation? Our schooner is the most luxurious, comfortable and spacious vessel. As it is featured with all the required amenities for a perfect cruising experience it has been a destination option for many tourists.
It is a great traditional schooner with 2 masts and sails of 840m2. Fully equipped with the latest navigational and communication equipment providing full facilities for guests on board. Accommodation for 11 guests, 7 crew, 5 cabins all with ensuite private facilities: 3 double cabins, 1 twin cabin and one twin cabin with an extra Pullman berth.
• Langth: 34.60 m
• Manufacture year: 2004
• Reft: 2005
• Cabins: 5
• Heads: 5
• Berth: 11
• Capacity: 11
• Beam: 8.40 m
• Draft: 3.80 m
• Sailarea Surface: 840.00
• Engine Type: 2 X CUMMINS (600 HP EACH)
Features & Facilities:
• Accommodation: 11 guests in 5 cabins, three double cabins, one twin cabin and one twin cabin with an extra Pullman berth all with en-suite facilities. Interior dining saloon plus dining area at aft main deck and guest toilet with shower on deck
• Recreation: One tender with rib ZODIAC 4.20m with outboard, water skis, tubes snorkelling and fishing equipment.
• Equipment: 2 Masts (Schooner), Smoke-Fire detection system throughout, Power generator: 2 X ONAN (75 KW each), Bow thruster 75Hp, Speed: approx 12Kts on the engine, Satellite communications (Phone/FAX/E-mail/Internet), Audio system in saloon, dining room and deck Main saloon. Full air conditioning and all wooden construction
Please note that departures and/or returns of yachts are usually scheduled for Saturdays because the duration of charters are mostly 1, 2 or 3 weeks. Upon request, we can consider providing One-way charter.
You will receive a customised answer within the next 24 hours. Please note that the proposal is based on the information you initially provided. So, do not hesitate to include in your request any information you consider important or to contact us again if you need more information/clarifications.
All our boats (as all legal charter boats in Greece) are fully insured, including :
• Third party and passenger civil liability minimum €500 EUR any one accident.
• Damage liability third party and passenger's yacht €150 EUR any one accident.
• Sea pollution liability €150 EUR
Booking Cancellation Policy:
We calculate cancellation fees based on the period of time between the date of cancellation and the departure date as follows:
• The policy of "Dossier's expenses" (3% of the booking price or minimum 150 EUR) will be applied for bookings cancelled after signing the contract and in the time period up to 90 days prior to boat embarkation.
• Bookings cancelled between 90-60 days before embarkation, 30% of the total charter amount will be kept.
• Bookings cancelled between 60-30 days before embarkation, 50% of the total charter amount will be kept.
Usually this boat operates around Thessaloniki, GR.