The new Atlantis 48 is a perfect charter yacht with firm emphasis on open spaces, starting with the forward sun pad. A second sun pad, which converts to a sofa, is in the cockpit, allowing guests to easily stay together and enjoy their day without having to split due to any space constraints.
The cockpit has a dining area with a C-shaped sofa and an eight-seater teak table to port while along the starboard side there is a 2.5-metre long unit, which apart from a sink, grill, fridge and icemaker, also includes a 26” pop-up TV in a watertight compartment. The steering position is to starboard alongside the third sun pad just under the hard top opening and completes the cockpit furnishings.
Moving below decks, the Atlantis 48 also achieves maximum space – and that includes upwards, with ceiling heights between 1.95 metres and 2 metres!
• Maximum number of guests: 12
• Cabins: 2
• Speed: 28 knots
• Size: 48
• €2,736 EUR
The price includes the boat for 8 hours, a skipper, crew (if applicable), some soft drinks and water, and fuel for 30 nautical miles.
Terms & Conditions:
• VAT is not included in the price.
• For overnight charters, a 30% APA is required to cover fuel, berthing fees and on board provisioning.
• Other terms and conditions may apply.
• Cancellation must be done 2 months prior to the charter date for the full refund, else no refund will be given.
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around St Julian's, MT.