Sunseeker Predator 62 is a stunning motor yacht guaranteed to please with her sweeping curves and spirited performance.
Luxuriously appointed throughout, this craft has entertainment off to a fine art, with ample space for sunbathing and socializing. Stylish interiors are further enhanced by clever design and immaculate finishing. Very professional and experienced crew of this yacht will take care of your charter needs and make sure your time will be relaxed, in a comfortable and extravagant environment. Most of all, carefully designed and custom made itinerary will provide you with the best way for exploring the Maltese coast and islands.
• Maximum number of guests: 10
• Cabins: 3+1
• Size: 62
• Master double bed cabin (full beam) with en suite showers
• VIP double bed cabin (bow) with en suite shower
• Guest cabin with twin beds
• Crew cabin (aft) with en suite shower
• SAT flat screen TV in all cabins and saloon, Bose HiFi DVD/CD, surround system in saloon linked to cockpit.
• Air conditioning in all cabins, Kohler 13 kW generator, water maker 130 L/h, fridge, freezer, 4 burner ceramic hob and microwave, dishwasher, wine cooler, cockpit cooler and 2 burner hob. Hydraulic operated cockpit table.
• Hydraulic lifting platform. Sliding hard top, electrically opening sun canopy, convertible aft sunbathing area, Bow sunbathing area, Led courtesy lightning, teak cockpit and bathing platform.
• 3.6m rib with 30hp four stroke engine with skiing equipment
• 2 life rafts, lifejackets, Epirb, SART, flares.
• €4,446 EUR
The price includes the boat for 8 hours, a skipper, crew (if applicable), some soft drinks and water, and fuel for 30 nautical miles.
Terms & Conditions:
• VAT is not included in the price.
• For overnight charters, a 30% APA is required to cover fuel, berthing fees and on board provisioning.
• Other terms and conditions may apply.
• Cancellation must be done 2 months prior to the charter date for the full refund, else no refund will be given.
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around St Julian's, MT.