Designed by the legendary boat builders at Beneteau, This one blends intuitive performance with effortless comfort for a dream-worthy sailing experience. Her master cabin includes a double bed with an en-suite bathroom shower, while two additional cabins share another full bathroom, allowing room for up to six guests.
Shore power air conditioning amplifies onboard comfort, which extends to the spacious saloon. Tinged with satin oak wood, taupe padding and Silvertex Macadamia cushions, the saloon radiates with resort-style accommodations in an intelligently efficient layout. Ease down the gently sloping companionway and delight in features like its u-shaped settee, convertible drop-down table, flat screen TV and fully appointed galley—complete with a refrigerator, two-burner gas stove and ample storage for included cookware.
With a mast positioned further back than her predecessor, ensures excellent balance under sail and increased comfort both inside and out. It’s an unforgettable platform for an unforgettable voyage at sea. Step aboard and experience it for yourself today.
• Max Passengers: 8
• Toilets: 2
• Showers: 3
• Lenght Overall: 40'9''
• Beam: 13'9"
• Draft: 5'6''
• Sail Area: 902 sq ft
• Water Capacity: 150 gal.
• Engine: Yanmar 45 hp
• Fuel Capacity: 53 gal.
Features & Facilities:
• Air Conditioning: This yacht has shore powered A/C.
• Convertible Saloon: Yes, this yacht has a convertible saloon, which offers sleeping arrangements for up to two guests. This space is included as a double berth the maximum capacity of your yacht.
• Forepeaks: No
• Skipper/Cook: A hired Skipper or Cook will need to use an interior cabin.
• Italy: In our Italy destinations, this yacht model may have different detailed specifications than listed on this page. Please contact us for details.
• Americas: Bahamas - Abacos & Belize
• Caribbean: British Virgin Islands, Grenada & St. Lucia
• Mediterranean: Greece - Corfu & Italy - Procida
Please direct message the owner to check the availability and prices
Usually this boat operates around St. John, VG.
A slice of "Americana" with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Island on private yacht charters from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.