Want to spend some quality time with family, friends or colleagues? So just get onboard this luxurious yacht to make your vacation memorable forever. Dufour 405L is featured with all amenities required for an amazing cruising experience.
• Beam: 3.96 m / 13'2
• Draft: 1.75 m / 5'7
• Fuel Tank: 200L / 53 US Gal.
• Water Tank: 380 L / 100 US Gal
• Accommodation: Convertible Saloon Table Double, Double bed & Showers: 2 + 1 in the cockpit
• Amenities: Steering Wheel, Gas Stove Oven, Swimming ladder, Bimini, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Shower with hot/cold water, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Electric Anchor Windlass, Outboard Engine 6 hp, Self-tailing winches, Sprayhood & Battery Charger: 25 Amp
• Facilities: Cabin Fans, Electric Vacuum Toilet, Hot Water, Jack for MP3 - i-pod/phone & Galley
• Navigation: Speed Log, Wind Instruments, Wind vane, Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag, Main Sail battened & Roller Genoa
Price starts from $2,268 USD
Optional: Damage waiver (per day), Hostess/Cook (per day) & Skipper (per day)
Departure Port of your choice: (At additional fees) Grenade, Antigua, Tortola, St Vincent, Pointe-à-Pître, Le Marin & St Martin
Arrival Port of your choice: (At additional fees) Grenade, Antigua, Tortola, Pointe-à-Pître, Le Marin & St Martin
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around St. George’S, GD.
The Windward Islands are for many the favored destination for their Caribbean sailing vacations. The calm trade winds, tropical rainforests, and quiet anchorages make these islands the ideal winter getaway. Set sail on a Martinique catamaran day tour and enjoy an adventure with a French flair, or go sailing St Vincent and the Grenadines and have fun hopping from island to island. A Grenada yacht charter is a great nautical experience both for beginners and experienced skippers. Read more below!