Want to spend some quality time with family, friends or colleagues? So just get onboard this luxurious yacht to make your vacation memorable forever. Dufour 405L is featured with all amenities required for an amazing cruising experience.
• Beam: 3.96 m / 13'2
• Draft: 1.75 m / 5'7
• Fuel Tank: 200L / 53 US Gal.
• Water Tank: 380 L / 100 US Gal
• Accommodation: Convertible Saloon Table Double, Double bed & Showers: 2 + 1 in the cockpit
• Amenities: Steering Wheel, Gas Stove Oven, Swimming ladder, Bimini, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Shower with hot/cold water, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Electric Anchor Windlass, Outboard Engine 6 hp, Self-tailing winches, Sprayhood & Battery Charger: 25 Amp
• Facilities: Cabin Fans, Electric Vacuum Toilet, Hot Water, Jack for MP3 - i-pod/phone & Galley
• Navigation: Speed Log, Wind Instruments, Wind vane, Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag, Main Sail battened & Roller Genoa
Price starts from $2,268 USD
Optional: Damage waiver (per day), Hostess/Cook (per day) & Skipper (per day)
Only when requested daily prices disclosed.
Departure Port of your choice: (At additional fees) Grenade, Antigua, Tortola, St Vincent, Pointe-à-Pître, Le Marin & St Martin
Arrival Port of your choice: (At additional fees) Grenade, Antigua, Tortola, Pointe-à-Pître, Le Marin & St Martin
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary.
Security deposit will not be applicable for Skipper Charter.
a. Charterers cancelling more than 60 days before original charter starts, lose 30% of their deposit. If they have paid for add-on options, they will be reimbursed for the expenses.
b. Charterers cancelling in 59 days or less before the original starts, lose the entire charter fee paid to date. If they have paid for add-on options, they will be reimbursed for the expenses provided the cancellation occurs more than seven days of departure. If the cancellation occurs within seven days, payment for add-on options will not be refunded.
The listed price is estimated and might vary depending on the number of pax and the season, please contact the boat owner directly through the "Message Owner" option on the right side in blue.
Usually this boat operates around St. George’S, GD.
With the chance to explore a variety of distinct cultures, a Caribbean sailing vacation in the Windward Islands is the perfect way to discover this diverse region. A Sailo boat rental gives you the freedom to find your dream island.
Stretching from the shores of South America across the Caribbean, the Windward Islands are an island chain known for their diversity. Each of these unique islands has it’s very own character, with influences including French, British and Dutch all leaving their mark on the identities of these individual island nations.