• 1 299 ft | 396 mBeam
• 669 ft | 204 mDraft
• 1 x 40hp Volvo Engines
• 210lt Fuel tank capacity
• Headroom in saloon
• Hot water
• 360lt Water tank capacity
Features & Facilities:
• Anchoring and mooring: All chain rode, Electric windlass, Secondary anchor, Dinghy and outboard, 3.2m Dinghy size, RIB Dinghy type & 5hp Outboard size
• Heads and plumbing: 80lt Holding Tank
• Interior Layout and Amenities: Breeze boosters, Cabin fans, Cockpit Speakers, RENT Snorkel gear, Stereo with aux input, Rigging and sails, Fully battened mainsail, Furling genoa & Stack pack with lazy jacks
• Deck: BBQ, Bimini, Cockpit cushions, Cockpit Ice Box, Cockpit Shower, Cockpit Table, Dodger/ spray hood, Shower at the transom, 1 Steering Wheel & Swim ladder
• Navigation: Autopilot, Chart plotter, Chart plotter at the helm, Depth Sounder Paper charts and navigation tools, Speed Log, VHF & Wind instruments
• Galley: 12V fridge, Fully equipped galley, Grill/ broiler, Oven & 2 Stove with burners
• Electric: 12 V Socket, Battery Charger, Inverter & 110V Voltage on board
Skipper & cook (Excluding food)
Departure & Arrival Ports (At additional fees):
• Grenada (Free)
• Sainte Lucie
• St Vincent
Usually this boat operates around St. George'S, GD.
With the chance to explore a variety of distinct cultures, a Caribbean sailing vacation in the Windward Islands is the perfect way to discover this diverse region. A Sailo boat rental gives you the freedom to find your dream island.
Stretching from the shores of South America across the Caribbean, the Windward Islands are an island chain known for their diversity. Each of these unique islands has it’s very own character, with influences including French, British and Dutch all leaving their mark on the identities of these individual island nations.