• 4,20 m Beam
• 8.540 kg Displacement
• 1.70 m Draft
• Yanmar 40 hp Sail Drive Engines
• 12,43 m Length over all
Features & Facilities:
• Rig: 42,10 m2 Furling genoa, 41,70 m2 Semi battened mainsail, 03 - Tanks, 200 l Fuel, 160 l Holdings & 530 l Water
• Amenities: cockpit cushions, Deck shower, Galley full equipped, Lazy bag, Lazy jacks, SonicHub (Radio, Dock iPhone, USB) Radio, Speakers in salon and cockpit, Deck fittings/Sails/Rigging, Bimini top, Electric windlass, Self tailing winches, Sprayhood, 2 Steering Wheel, Electrical system, 12 V plug, 220 V plug, Battery charger, Inverter 12 V/220 V & Shore supply
• Electronics: Autopilot, Chartplotter, log/Speedometer, VHF, Wind direction & Wind speed indicator
• Leisure comfort devices: Rib Dinghy
• Passengers: 6 Recommended & 8 Maximum
• Deck: 5hp Outboard Engine
• Electric: Inverter
OPTIONAL: Damage waiver (per day), Hostess/Cook (per day) & Skipper (per day)
DEPARTURE PORT OF YOUR CHOICE: (At additional fees) Grenade, Antigua, Tortola, St Vincent, Pointe-à-Pître, Le Marin & St Martin
ARRIVAL PORT OF YOUR CHOICE: (At additional fees) Grenade, Antigua, Tortola, St Vincent, Pointe-à-Pître, Le Marin & St Martin
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around St. George'S, GD.
With the chance to explore a variety of distinct cultures, a Caribbean sailing vacation in the Windward Islands is the perfect way to discover this diverse region. A Sailo boat rental gives you the freedom to find your dream island.
Stretching from the shores of South America across the Caribbean, the Windward Islands are an island chain known for their diversity. Each of these unique islands has it’s very own character, with influences including French, British and Dutch all leaving their mark on the identities of these individual island nations.