• 15.84 m / 52 ft. LOA
• 8.74 m / 28.8 ft. BEAM
• 1.50 m / 4.11 ft. DRAFT
• 4 x 240 L / 4 x 63 US Gal. Water Tank
• 2 x 496 L / 2 x 131 US Gal. Fuel Tank
• 2 x 80 hp Yanmars Engine
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: Air conditioning, 280 L/H Watermaker, 4 burner Gas Stove Oven & part of refrigerator (82 L) Freezer
• Accomodation: 5 Double bed, 1 set Bunk Beds, 6 Showers, 6 Toilets, 1 in portside Forepeak Cabin Single, 1 with toilets in Starboard Skipper Shower & Fly Bridge
• Passengers: 12 Recommended & 13 Maximum
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: 1 in cockpit (80 L) Fridge, over flybridge Bimini, Cockpit Cushions + lounge cushions on flybridge, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, 2 with hot/cold water Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, 3 on flybridge Electric Winch, Self tailing winches, Dinghy, with electric winch Davits for the dinghy, Outboard Engine & 2 Swimming ladder
• Navigation: B&G GPS Plotter, B&G Auto Pilot, B&G Wind Instruments, B&G Speed Log, B&G Depth Sounder & mB&G VHF
• Facilities: Cabin Fans, Fusion with USB Radio, Electric Toilet Pump, Galley & 338 L Refrigerator
• Electric: 17.5 Kva Generator, 100A Battery Charger 12v/220v, 3000Va Inverter & 220 V Socket
OPTIONAL: Damage waiver (per day), Hostess/Cook (per day) & Skipper (per day)
DEPARTURE PORT OF YOUR CHOICE: (At additional fees) Grenade, Antigua, Tortola, St Vincent, Pointe-à-Pître, Le Marin & St Martin
ARRIVAL PORT OF YOUR CHOICE: (At additional fees) Grenade, Antigua, Tortola, St Vincent, Pointe-à-Pître, Le Marin & St Martin
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around St. George'S, GD.
With the chance to explore a variety of distinct cultures, a Caribbean sailing vacation in the Windward Islands is the perfect way to discover this diverse region. A Sailo boat rental gives you the freedom to find your dream island.
Stretching from the shores of South America across the Caribbean, the Windward Islands are an island chain known for their diversity. Each of these unique islands has it’s very own character, with influences including French, British and Dutch all leaving their mark on the identities of these individual island nations.