• 12.58m / 41.3 ft. LOA
• 7.2m / 23.7 ft. BEAM
• 1.25m / 4.1 ft. DRAFT
• 2 x 350L / 2 x 92 US Gal. Water Tank
• 470L / 124 US Gal. Fuel Tank
• 2 x 40hp Volvo's Engine
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: 60L/h, 12V Watermaker
Accommodation: 4 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 4 Showers, 4 Toilets & 2 Forepeak Cabin • Single
• Passengers: 8 Recommended & 12 Maximum
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Fridge in the cockpit, Bimini, Cockpit Cushions + forward lounge cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, 1 Electric Winch & Self tailing winches, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: Fusion radio Bluetooth, Cabin Fans, Fusion with Bluetooth Radio & 4 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Gas Stove Oven, & Refrigerator
• Electric: 2000W Converter, interior + exterior 12 V Socket & 4 x 100W Solar Panel
OPTIONAL: Damage waiver (per day), Hostess/Cook (per day) & Skipper (per day)
DEPARTURE PORT OF YOUR CHOICE: (At additional fees) Grenade, Antigua, Tortola, St Vincent, Pointe-à-Pître, Le Marin & St Martin
ARRIVAL PORT OF YOUR CHOICE: (At additional fees) Grenade, Antigua, Tortola, Pointe-à-Pître, Le Marin & St Martin
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around St. George'S, GD.
The Windward Islands are for many the favored destination for their Caribbean sailing vacations. The calm trade winds, tropical rainforests, and quiet anchorages make these islands the ideal winter getaway. Set sail on a Martinique catamaran day tour and enjoy an adventure with a French flair, or go sailing St Vincent and the Grenadines and have fun hopping from island to island. A Grenada yacht charter is a great nautical experience both for beginners and experienced skippers. Read more below!