• 12.58m / 41.3 ft. LOA
• 7.2m / 23.7 ft. BEAM
• 1.25m / 4.1 ft. DRAFT
• 2 x 350L / 2 x 92 US Gal. Water Tank
• 470L / 124 US Gal. Fuel Tank
• 2 x 40hp Volvo's Engine
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: 60L/h, 12V Watermaker
Accommodation: 4 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 4 Showers, 4 Toilets & 2 Forepeak Cabin • Single
• Passengers: 8 Recommended & 12 Maximum
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Fridge in the cockpit, Bimini, Cockpit Cushions + forward lounge cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, 1 Electric Winch & Self tailing winches, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: Fusion radio Bluetooth, Cabin Fans, Fusion with Bluetooth Radio & 4 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Gas Stove Oven, & Refrigerator
• Electric: 2000W Converter, interior + exterior 12 V Socket & 4 x 100W Solar Panel
OPTIONAL: Damage waiver (per day), Hostess/Cook (per day) & Skipper (per day)
DEPARTURE PORT OF YOUR CHOICE: (At additional fees) Grenade, Antigua, Tortola, St Vincent, Pointe-à-Pître, Le Marin & St Martin
ARRIVAL PORT OF YOUR CHOICE: (At additional fees) Grenade, Antigua, Tortola, Pointe-à-Pître, Le Marin & St Martin
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around St. George'S, GD.
With the chance to explore a variety of distinct cultures, a Caribbean sailing vacation in the Windward Islands is the perfect way to discover this diverse region. A Sailo boat rental gives you the freedom to find your dream island.
Stretching from the shores of South America across the Caribbean, the Windward Islands are an island chain known for their diversity. Each of these unique islands has it’s very own character, with influences including French, British and Dutch all leaving their mark on the identities of these individual island nations.