Want to spend some quality time with family, friends or colleagues? So just get onboard this luxurious yacht to make your vacation memorable forever. Dufour 405L is featured with all amenities required for an amazing cruising experience. The vessel is recommended for 8 pax with a maximum capacity of 10 pax.
• 6.53 m / 21.5 ft. BEAM
• 1.15 m / 3.9 ft. DRAFT
• 2 x 300 L / 2 x 79 US Gal. Water Tank
• 2 x 100 L / 2 x 26 US Gal. Fuel Tank
• 3 burner Gas Stove Oven
• Convertible Saloon Table Double
• 2 Showers
Features & Facilities:
• Sails: Main Sail Full - Battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag, Deck: Rigid Bimini, Cockpit cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Ice Box, Cockpit Table, hot/cold water Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, 1 Electric Winch, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, Davits for the dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: B&G GPS Plotter, B&G Auto Pilot, B&G Wind Instruments, B&G Speed Log, B&G Depth Sounder & B&G VHF
• Other: Cabin Fans & Fusion with USB Radio
Price starts from $3,924 USD
Optional: Damage waiver (per day), Hostess/Cook (per day) & Skipper (per day)
Departure Port of your choice: (At additional fees) Grenade, Antigua, Tortola, St Vincent, Pointe-à-Pître, Le Marin & St Martin
Arrival Port of your choice: (At additional fees) Grenade, Antigua, Tortola, Pointe-à-Pître, Le Marin & St Martin
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around St. George'S, GD.
With the chance to explore a variety of distinct cultures, a Caribbean sailing vacation in the Windward Islands is the perfect way to discover this diverse region. A Sailo boat rental gives you the freedom to find your dream island.
Stretching from the shores of South America across the Caribbean, the Windward Islands are an island chain known for their diversity. Each of these unique islands has it’s very own character, with influences including French, British and Dutch all leaving their mark on the identities of these individual island nations.