Explore the amazing Croatia onboard this beautiful Lagoon 400 catamaran rental!
• 12.20 m length
• 7,25 m beam
• 1,21 m draft
• 610 L Water Tank
• 2x200l Fuel Tank
• 80 L Holding Tank
• 2 x 40Yanmar Engine
FEATURES & FACILITIES:
• Amenities: Gas Stove Oven, 110L Freezer & Steering Wheel
• Accommodation: 4 Double bed & 2 Forepeak Cabin Single (access from deck only)
• Sails: Main Sail Full - Battened & 37 m2 Roller Genoa
• Deck: Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Electric Winch for maneuver's, Self tailing winches, Dinghy, Davits for the dinghy, 6 hp Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter at helm, Auto Pilot, Wind vane, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: Hot Water, Cabin Fans, Radio, CD player, MP3, DVD player & Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: 100 L / h Watermaker, Galley Fully Equipped & Electric Fridge 130L, + additional in cockpit (75L) 220 V
• Electric: Shore Power 220 V & 40 AH Battery Charger, Inverter & 220 V Socket
• Damage waiver (per day)
• Hostess/Cook (per day)
• Skipper (per day)
a. If Charterer cancels more than 60 days before original charter start, Charterer will lose its 30% deposit. If Charterer has already paid for add-on options, we will reimburse Charterer for these expenses.
b. If Charterer cancels 59 days or less before the original charter start, Charterer will lose the entire charter fee paid to date. If Charterer has already paid for add-on options, we will reimburse Charterer for these expenses, unless cancellation occurs within seven days of departure. If within seven days, payment for add-on options will not be refunded.
The listed price is estimated and might vary depending on the number of pax and the season, please contact the boat owner directly through the "Message Owner" option on the right side in blue.
Usually this boat operates around Sibenik, HR.
Croatia’s second city, Split is a fantastic blend of maritime history and laid back urban vibes. Often overlooked by Dubrovnik, Split actually makes the perfect base to rent a boat and explore the Dalmatian coast of Croatia. And with a palm fringed, sea facing promenade, and some of the most popular Croatian islands on its doorstep, you’ll see why this city is quickly catching up with it’s more glamorous neighbor.
Dalmatian coast is one of the most beautiful sailing destinations in the Mediterranean sea, visited by boating enthusiasts from around the world. If you are looking to rent a boat in Croatia, this Lagoon Sail boat rental in Sibenik is an excellent choice, perfect for a dream vacation on the water. Sibenik is a well-protected natural harbor area located in the center of the coast. You can either go for a relaxed sail with longer passages and just a few stops, or make it an intense vacation on the water, following an itinerary with short sails and more stops. If you are looking to plan your trip on this 40.0 ft Lagoon boat in Sibenik, make sure to check our comprehensive guide to Sailing in Croatia, featuring recommended itineraries and things to do by boat in the most popular yachting destinations along the coast: Sibenik, Split and Zadar. We also invite to browse our best offers for boats (monohulls and catamarans) in other nautical destinations in Croatia such as Zadar, Dubrovnik or Split.
When you rent a boat from Sibenik,Croatia, the information about available add-ons will show up on this page under "Optional extras". Click on the red button to get to the next page where all these add-ons are described. Do not forget that before you decide to rent a boat in Croatia, you can ask for more information, discuss itineraries, etc. Just click on the “Message Owner“ blue button which enables you to start the conversation with the boat representative.
Hop aboard this amazing 40.0 Lagoon Sail boat rental in Sibenik and get ready for a nautical adventure to remember!