• 46 ft | 14,05 m length
• 4 double cabins
• 4 showers
• 4 heads
• 2 Salon
• 4 Double Berth
• 4.49 m beam
• 1.65 m draft
• 615 l Water Tank
• 240 l Fuel Tank
• 3 x 80L Holding Tank
• Yanmar 4jHS-CE Sail drive 54 HP Engine
• Bow Thruster
FEATURES & FACILITIES:
• Amenities: Gas Stove Oven, 2 Steering Wheel & Full Set of Charts
• Accommodation: 4 Double bed, 1 Convertible Saloon Table Double, 4 Showers & 4 Toilets
• Sails: 49.60 sqm Main Sail Semi - Battened, 46.50 sqm Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Ice Box, Cockpit Table, hot and cold Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, 3.5 - 5 hp Outboard Engine, Gangway plank, Swimming ladder & Set of Snorkeling Gear
• Navigation: Raymarine E95 in cockpit GPS Plotter, Raymarine I70 Auto Pilot, Windex 15 Wind vane, Raymarine I70 Wind Instruments, Raymarine I70 Speed Log, Raymarine I70 Depth Sounder, Raymarine I70, VHF, Navigation Aids, Adriatic Sea Pilot & List of lights
• Facilities: Hot Water, Cabin Fans, Radio, CD player, Jack for MP3 - i-pod/phone & 4 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Galley Fully Equipped & Electric Fridge 12V
• Electric: Shore Power 220 V, Battery Charger, Inverter, 12 V Socket & 220 V Socket
• Damage waiver (per day)
• Hostess/Cook (per day)
• Skipper (per day)
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing and availability.
Usually this boat operates around Sibenik, HR.
Croatia’s second city, Split is a fantastic blend of maritime history and laid back urban vibes. Often overlooked by Dubrovnik, Split actually makes the perfect base to rent a boat and explore the Dalmatian coast of Croatia. And with a palm fringed, sea facing promenade, and some of the most popular Croatian islands on its doorstep, you’ll see why this city is quickly catching up with it’s more glamorous neighbor.
Dalmatian coast is one of the most beautiful sailing destinations in the Mediterranean sea, visited by boating enthusiasts from around the world. If you are looking to rent a boat in Croatia, this Sun Odyssey Sail boat rental in Sibenik is an excellent choice, perfect for a dream vacation on the water. Sibenik is a well-protected natural harbor area located in the center of the coast. You can either go for a relaxed sail with longer passages and just a few stops, or make it an intense vacation on the water, following an itinerary with short sails and more stops. If you are looking to plan your trip on this 46.0 ft Sun Odyssey boat in Sibenik, make sure to check our comprehensive guide to Sailing in Croatia, featuring recommended itineraries and things to do by boat in the most popular yachting destinations along the coast: Sibenik, Split and Zadar. We also invite to browse our best offers for boats (monohulls and catamarans) in other nautical destinations in Croatia such as Zadar, Dubrovnik or Split.
When you rent a boat from Sibenik,Croatia, the information about available add-ons will show up on this page under "Optional extras". Click on the red button to get to the next page where all these add-ons are described. Do not forget that before you decide to rent a boat in Croatia, you can ask for more information, discuss itineraries, etc. Just click on the “Message Owner“ blue button which enables you to start the conversation with the boat representative.
Hop aboard this amazing 46.0 Sun Odyssey Sail boat rental in Sibenik and get ready for a nautical adventure to remember!