• 41 ft | 12,35 m length
• 3 double cabins
• 2 shower
• 2 heads
• 2 Salon
• 3 Double Berth
• 3.96 m beam
• 1,65 m draft
• 8.680 kg Displacement
• 360 lt Water Tank
• 210 ltr Fuel Tank
• 2 x 70 l Holding Tank
• Volvo-Penta D2-55 55 hp Sail Drive Engine
FEATURES & FACILITIES:
• Amenities: Gas Stove Oven, 2 Steering Wheel & Imray Full Set of Charts
• Accommodation: 3 Double bed, 1 Convertible Saloon Table Double, 2 Showers & 2 Toilets
• Sails: 48 sqm with MDS system Main Sail Full - Battened, 34 sqm Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks
• Deck: Swim Platform, Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Hot & Cold Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, 2,5 hp Outboard Engine, Gangway plank, Swimming ladder & Set of Snorkeling Gear
• Navigation: Wintex, Garmin 820 in cockpit GPS Map, Garmin Auto Pilot, Garmin GMI 20 Wind Instruments, Garmin GMI 20 Speed Log, Garmin GMI 20 Depth Sounder, Garmin 300i AIS VHF, Epirb, Navigation Aids, Greek Waters Pilot & List of lights
• Facilities: 20 l Hot Water, Radio, CD player, i-pod/i-phone dock & Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Galley Fully Equipped, 110 l Electric Fridge 12V & Icebox
• Electric: Shore Power 220 V, 40 Ah Battery Charger, 12 V Socket & 220 V Socket
• Damage waiver (per day)
• Hostess/Cook (per day)
• Skipper (per day)
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing and availability.
Usually this boat operates around Sibenik, HR.
Hidden from the sea by an inland bay, Šibenik has the honor of being the oldest city founded by Croatians, and not the other civilizations that have held sway around these parts. Today, this beautiful city makes a great place to rent a Sailo yacht charter and head out into the Adriatic Sea. In fact Šibenik is known as the gateway to the Kornati Islands, a cluster of islands that make up a stunning nature reserve that are easily reached by local boat tour.
The city itself is built around the imposing St Nicholas fortress, which is one of two UNESCO heritage sites in town. The other is St James (aka St Jacob) cathedral which is built entirely from stone (no wood was used in the frame of the building). The fortress is one of the best places to visit in Šibenik, with the awesome hilltop views being perfect for those holiday snaps.
Šibenik also sits right on the doorstep of the Krka national park, which is also one of the best things to do if you’re in town for a few days. The incredible Skradinski Buk waterfall is one of the most breathtaking natural sights you’ll see in the country, and the walking trails are second to none. And while you’re in Krka, make sure to check out the Visovac Monastery, an Catholic monastery in the middle of the lake which you can reach by boat trip.
The city itself also features plenty of great bars and restaurants to fuel up after a hard day of sailing and sightseeing. The old town is packed full of boutique shops and eateries with plenty of options for night owls too…
Explore the stunning Dalmatian Coast from Šibenik with a Sailo yacht charter! Take a boat tour around some of the most unspoiled and beautiful islands in the Mediterranean and enjoy a trip of a lifetime in Croatia.
Dalmatian coast is one of the most beautiful sailing destinations in the Mediterranean sea, visited by boating enthusiasts from around the world. If you are looking to rent a boat in Croatia, this Bavaria Sail boat rental in Sibenik is an excellent choice, perfect for a dream vacation on the water. Sibenik is a well-protected natural harbor area located in the center of the coast. You can either go for a relaxed sail with longer passages and just a few stops, or make it an intense vacation on the water, following an itinerary with short sails and more stops. If you are looking to plan your trip on this 41.0 ft Bavaria boat in Sibenik, make sure to check our comprehensive guide to Sailing in Croatia, featuring recommended itineraries and things to do by boat in the most popular yachting destinations along the coast: Sibenik, Split and Zadar. We also invite to browse our best offers for boats (monohulls and catamarans) in other nautical destinations in Croatia such as Zadar, Dubrovnik or Split.
When you rent a boat from Sibenik,Croatia, the information about available add-ons will show up on this page under "Optional extras". Click on the red button to get to the next page where all these add-ons are described. Do not forget that before you decide to rent a boat in Croatia, you can ask for more information, discuss itineraries, etc. Just click on the “Message Owner“ blue button which enables you to start the conversation with the boat representative.
Hop aboard this amazing 41.0 Bavaria Sail boat rental in Sibenik and get ready for a nautical adventure to remember!