· 3h or 8h private boat rental;
· 1 Snorkeling Kit;
· Cover for shade;
· Life vests;
· Company Insurance.
· Fuel NOT included;
· Security deposit
· Cleaning fee
**Mandatory security deposit of 1000€, refunded upon return of the boat in good condition.
** Cleaning fee of 20.00€ must be paid upon arrival.
** Fuel must be paid at the end of the experience once the fuel deposit is checked by our staff:
Up to ¼ deposit – 72€
Up to ½ deposit – 164€
Up to ¾ deposit – 236€
Empty deposit – 308€
· Rental Schedule: morning rental 09h30 to 12h30 // afternoon rental 14h30 to 17h30;
· MEETING POINT: please be at the meeting point at 9h15 for the morning rental; or 14h15 for the afternoon rental.
· Valid Nautical Driver's license is mandatory (failure to provide one will result in the cancellation of the rental without refunding/rescheduling);
· Minimum capacity: 1 person | Maximum capacity: 7 persons;
· Boat Capacity: Max 522kg total (including people and luggage)
· Pick Up & Drop Off: there is a pick up and drop off service departing from and arriving at Lisbon's center available for an additional fee of 120€ (total, regardless of the number of passengers). If you choose this option you will be picked up at 8:30am for the morning tour or 1.30pm for the afternoon tour in front of the Hard Rock Café (must be booked in advance).
What to expect:
One of the best ways to explore Arrábida and its surroundings is by boat, so our suggestion is that you bring your family or friends to have fun at Full Day Boat Rental.
You are the Captain of this adventure! Sail East (towards Setúbal) or West (towards Cabo Espichel) and discover this impressive region at your own pace. During your rental, you may want to drop anchor at one of the many beautiful sights, so you'll have the opportunity to jump into the water for a refreshing swim in the crystal clear waters, or just swim to any beach for lunch somewhere. . on the shore
This private and fully customizable boat rental will allow you to explore the Arrábida, commonly described as a Portuguese paradise. You will be able to admire the Natural Park and its incredible surroundings, you will find some of the most beautiful sandy beaches (Ribeiro do Cavalo, Cova da Mijona, Galápos, Portinho da Arrábida...) and rare animal species. You might even see a friendly warthog relaxing on the beach! It is simply spectacular.
This full-day aboard will give you inspiration and positive energy, it is a fascinating exclusive experience that will give you some secret corners of Arrábida and its surroundings, and landscapes that are impossible (others extremely difficult) to reach by land. .
If you have a valid nautical driving license, this is the experience you cannot miss!
*Fuel not included
This boat has 3 additional services available. View addons
Number of engines
Horsepower per engine
Optional Extras (1)
Transfer120 €per booking
Required Extras (2)
Cleaning Fee15 €per booking
fuel72 €per booking
Member since July 2019
Olá!! We are Marta and Ricardo. We grew up in this beautiful region of Sesimbra and we are friends since we were kids and used to spend our time having fun in the beautiful beaches that we want to show to you now.
Arrábida region is our favorite location not only in Portugal but on earth! We sail in this crystal clear blue ocean for several years and we know all of its secrets, some we are able to share, others will remain well kept…
We are fully licensed captains linked for a common passion – the sea – that you’ll be able to admire through this experience!
Location and Destination Guide
Usually this boat operates around Sesimbra, PT.
The Portuguese capital was once at the centre of a vast maritime empire. Today, you can charter a yacht in Lisbon or Cascais to explore the Tagus river or the Atlantic coast and enjoy Lisbon by boat.
A mixture of modern culture and fascinating history, Lisbon is a thrilling city to visit any time of year.
Full refund if renter cancels 6 days or more before the trip start date.
No refund if renter cancels 5 days or less before the trip start date.