• 34 ft | 10,34 length
• 3 double cabins
• 1 shower
• 1 head
• 3 Double Berth
• 3.44 m /11'3'' beam
• 1.98 m / 6'5'' draft
• 206 L/54 US Gal Water Tank
• 130 L/34 US Gal Fuel Tank
• 21 cv Engine
FEATURES & FACILITIES:
• Electronics: Electric windlass
• Amenities: 2 Steering Wheel
• Accommodation: 3 Double bed, 1 Showers & 1 Toilets
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Bimini, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: Hot Water, Cabin Fans & Radio
• Galley: Electric Fridge 12V
• Electric: 110 V Socket
• Damage waiver (per day)
• Hostess/Cook (per day)
• Skipper (per day)
a. If Charterer cancels more than 60 days before original charter start, Charterer will lose its 30% deposit. If Charterer has already paid for add-on options, we will reimburse Charterer for these expenses.
b. If Charterer cancels 59 days or less before the original charter start, Charterer will lose the entire charter fee paid to date. If Charterer has already paid for add-on options, we will reimburse Charterer for these expenses, unless cancellation occurs within seven days of departure. If within seven days, payment for add-on options will not be refunded.
The listed price is estimated and might vary depending on the number of pax and the season, please contact the boat owner directly through the "Message Owner" option on the right side in blue.
Usually this boat operates around Scrub Island, VG.
A slice of Americana with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Island on private yacht charters from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.