Take a step back in time to the traditional days of sailing. Experience the awesome beauty of California onboard our lovingly restored schooner. The vessel is a beautifully maintained coastal schooner available for private and public sails on the San Francisco Bay he magnificent California Coast. She offers gourmet local and organic catering options. California beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages are available from our premium bar.
• Gaff-Rigged Topsail Coastal Schooner
• Length Overall: 80 ft
• Beam: 17 ft
• Displacement: 43 T
It has been seen on the Travel Channel and Eye on the Bay and in Sea Magazine, Latitude 38, Cruising World and Sports Illustrated.
• Price Starts from $2,800 USD for 3 hours (Minimum 3 hours rental)
• $795 USD for every additional hour
• Charter fees include your USCG licensed Captain and crew.
• Server, bartender and/or chef are an additional fee depending on customized hospitality and catering program.
• Charter fees do not include gratuity for the Captain and crew.
• Please inquire directly for special pricing, including small group, memorial and 2-hour options.
Usually this boat operates around Sausalito, CA.
Ah San Francisco! The City by the Bay is a maritime dream and one of America’s most iconic cities. Sailing in San Francisco is probably the best way to experience her in all her glory…
Many people say that this is one of the most European feeling cities in America, and with historic streets and a vibe that is still very alternative, it’s easy to see why. And, with so much to see and do on the water, sailing in San Francisco is a uniquely thrilling experience.