Let the wind whip through your hair on board this amazing, luxurious & comfortable Dufour 430.
Features & facilities:
- Amenities: Heating & Gas Stove Oven
- Specifications: 13.24 m length, 4.30 m beam, 1.75 m draft, 380 l Water Tank, 200 l Fuel Tank, 60 HP Engine & Bow Thruster
- Accommodation: 3 Double bed, 1 set Bunk Beds, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 2 Showers & 2 Toilets
- Passengers: 8 Recommended & 10 Maximum
- Sails: Self-tacking jib & Main Sail Full - Battened
- Deck: Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
- Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
- Facilities: Cabin Fans, Radio, CD player & Electric Toilet Pump
- Galley: Refrigerator & Wine Cellar
- Electric: Battery Charger, 12v / 220v Inverter & 220 V Socket
Mandatory extras include starter pack, end cleaning and handling fees. The listed price is estimated and might vary depending on the number of pax and the season, please contact the boat owner directly through the "Message Owner" option on the right side in blue.
Skipper & cook are available on request for an additional cost!
a. If Charterer cancels more than 60 days before original charter start, Charterer will lose its 30% deposit. If Charterer has already paid for add-on options, we will reimburse Charterer for these expenses.
b. If Charterer cancels 59 days or less before the original charter start, Charterer will lose the entire charter fee paid to date. If Charterer has already paid for add-on options, we will reimburse Charterer for these expenses, unless cancellation occurs within seven days of departure. If within seven days, payment for add-on options will not be refunded.
The listed price is estimated and might vary depending on the number of pax and the season, please contact the boat owner directly through the "Message Owner" option on the right side in blue.
Usually this boat operates around Saltsjöbaden, SE.