50 ft | 15,20 m Length
5 double cabins
1 Double Bunk
4.80 m BEAM
2.20 m DRAFT
720 l Water Tank
450 l Fuel Tank
75 HP Engine
• Amenities: (dockside) Air conditioning, Heating & 2 Steering Wheel
• Accommodation: 4 Double bed, 1 Bunk Beds, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 3 Showers & 3 Toilets
• Sails: Main Sail Full - Battened & Roller Genoa
• Deck: Plancha, Swim Platform, full teak deck, Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, with hot & cold water Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments & VHF
• Facilities: Hot Water, Cabin Fans, Radio & 1 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: ouside gaz Plancha & Refrigerator
• Electric: Shore Power 220 V, 12V/220V Inverter & 220 V Socket
• Damage wavier (Mandatory in case of captained charter)
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer, FR.
With a long maritime tradition, Marseille is the ideal spot to start your Cote d’Azur journey on a Sailo luxury yacht charter in the Mediterranean. Pick your favorites from the many things to do by boat from Marseille: day trips to Cassis and Cape Canaille, or to Frioul Islands, and diving adventures in Calanques National Park. A sailboat charter on the French Riviera is your ticket to discover one of the most amazing coastlines in Europe, with an stunning scenery and glamorous seaside resorts.